Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I was kind of happy for three days that these guys were so over par, it was making me feel better about how I`m going to play in May, then today the wind dies down and these guys go crazy. Now I`m hoping it isn`t windy when we play on sunday.

Those are the greatest tournaments, I remember a few years back the masters winning score was +1 or E.

I dont have the survey this week, but two things I do know. Yesterday it did appear he had MCs in his bag. And Golf Channel lists his irons as R9 TPs. I believe that the eyes are correct and not TGC (not unusual unfortunately).

I couldnt remember if they said R9 or R7 TP. Thank you for your response.

Awesome. A 7-0 hockey game. I hate hockey.

This just in....I am still in the top 10...Its on like Donkey Kong boys and girls

And I might lose it if they show a stupid sports update before cutting over to the Saboweenie Show.

And I might lose it if they show a stupid sports update before cutting over to the Saboweenie Show.

It might not be the Saboweenie show for much longer....Can someone call Crazy Dog in from off the ledge?

Haha, this made me lol

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Uh oh Team OG up to #13 now.

THings are getting really interesting....Shame we wont see it for a couple of hours...STUPID HOCKEY AND TAPE DELAY!

THings are getting really interesting....Shame we wont see it for a couple of hours...STUPID HOCKEY AND TAPE DELAY!

Word up! Who's in charge of these decisions?

Sabo just birdied 16 to go back up by 2.

I'm becoming a YE Yang fan.

I'm becoming a YE Yang fan.

He was awesome to deal with at Doral for GG and myself. Hysterical guy.

He was awesome to deal with at Doral for GG and myself. Hysterical guy.

"Chicken" hahaha

I just realized this wasnt live. I feel like someone just told me my gf was pregnant and its not mine. wtf.

Play has been suspended it appears. Maybe tape delay will catch up.

Wow I tune out for 10 mins and there is a 2 shot difference now. YE just put on a show!!

Play has been suspended it appears. Maybe tape delay will catch up.

Time to tune in to the good ol' hockey game? Who's playing? Haha.

I think I'd like to see Yang win it. But Sabba has been around for a while and if I remember correctly, he hasn't in a while either.

From the iPhone.

Has anyone else noticed that Kelly and Yang are fist bumping and walking together and having a good time and totally ignoring Sabaweenie. Kind of shows to me how the other guys on tour feel about him.

I was just checking out Kuchar's scorecard and he played the Bear Trap in 2 under for the 4 rounds. He finished at 1 over so the rest of the course has some major bite too, just sayin'. I know all of you lucky enough to have already played this course already knew that.

I don't like the tape delay. Bring it LIVE!! WOOT WOOT! Oh well, Atleast I can be watching golf. PGATOUR.com has the final scoring.....

Back