THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

anybody think maybe its a yellow penta? just a thought lol

lol. It could be a pink Penta for all I care. I would play it. That ball is amazing.

lol. It could be a pink Penta for all I care. I would play it. That ball is amazing.

ya its a great ball, i still have half a dozen left from last year.

agree on the pentas- i like the callaway guess now too - heh who knows! honored to be selected and cant wait to start posting my results!

agree on the pentas- i like the callaway guess now too - heh who knows! honored to be selected and cant wait to start posting my results!

the tour i(s) and i(z) are great balls for sure, the i(s) is just amazing around the green. im really excited to find out what they are and to start testing these. very cool to be selected.

Poor GG. She has been in her office all day (since 9am) packaging up and getting ready for all the golf balls to be picked up and sent. Still not completely done as of yet. Not sure we will do another test with this many golf balls.

Poor GG. She has been in her office all day (since 9am) packaging up and getting ready for all the golf balls to be picked up and sent. Still not completely done as of yet. Not sure we will do another test with this many golf balls.
I'm sure it is a ton of work and I hope both of you know just how much THP means to all of us. Thank you!

wow, thanks GG for all the hard work. This is a huge test, i was thinking it would be maybe half of what it is, if that.

I don't care what color it is. I just know I get to test some free mystery golf balls :blob:

You should go out to a chocolate festival or something, since she is busy, hehe.

Well she is champ and Thank you both for this great chance. I think you shoul cook her one hell of dinner for working so hard.

Depends for who. :act-up:

Understand you guys had to pay a ton for us to do this. Once I get a new roof put on my house I will glady donate for the cause.

I was wondering why we had not seen much of her today.

This is quite a large scale testing. With this many testers and such a wide range of abilities, the feedback is going to be a very interesting for the company and the golfers. From a company point of view, they will be able to see trends and the info they will get may help them in their R&D and marketing department. I am curious about what would be the take home conclusions that the company will draw.

You should go out to a chocolate festival or something, since she is busy, hehe.

Well she is champ and Thank you both for this great chance. I think you shoul cook her one hell of dinner for working so hard.

No time, she has to finish this and get ready for her flight to Doral tomorrow. She will be handling something for another company that we will have coverage on pretty soon.

I don't care what color it is. I just know I get to test some free mystery golf balls :blob:

says the guy with no donor tag lol, im just kidding man, i really dont care what color they are either im just excited to test them.

says the guy with no donor tag lol, im just kidding man, i really dont care what color they are either im just excited to test them.

I would love to donate but all money is going to paying for a roof right now. But I am supper excited to test them. Glad my parents gave me a round of golf for my b-day because after that golf may be on hold till the roof is done.

Man. Waiting to figure out who the company is is KILLING me. Can we get a little hint? :desire:
I kid.

Its funny, we have done golf ball testing for many of the major companies. We have also done testing for many smaller companies. Sometimes marketing plays a role in it and sometimes it does not. This one we wanted NO preconceived notions going in (pre-signup) and this was a wonderful turnout.

I would love to donate but all money is going to paying for a roof right now. But I am supper excited to test them. Glad my parents gave me a round of golf for my b-day because after that golf may be on hold till the roof is done.

was just kidding, im really excited as well

Kinda like the TM Burner testing?
Its funny, we have done golf ball testing for many of the major companies. We have also done testing for many smaller companies. Sometimes marketing plays a role in it and sometimes it does not. This one we wanted NO preconceived notions going in (pre-signup) and this was a wonderful turnout.

Hold on a second.

The company wants no preconcieved notions pre-signup.
Could it be because they were afraid there would not be a huge turnout?
A large company would not mind revealing their name early, as it would ensure a good turn out from testers. Like with the TM Burner testing. We knew the company, and that made us flock in droves.
So, my current guess is that it is a smaller ball producer, not a large one.
Kinda like the TM Burner testing?

Hold on a second.

A large company would not mind revealing their name early, as it would ensure a good turn out from testers. Like with the TM Burner testing. We knew the company, and that made us flock in droves.

Or, they could just not want any pre-conceived notions.

I'm getting a kick out of seeing EVERYBODY trying to figure out who it is.

Hold on a second.

Wow you are thinking way to hard.

Back