THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

OK, it is 5:06pm EST and I have been working on getting these golf balls boxed up, labeled and ready to go and I JUST finished now! This has been a VERY long Sunday. I sent a PM back to everyone who sent me a PM. If you did NOT get a PM from me please let me know because chances are I didn't get yours and therefore you will not be getting golf balls to test.

I can wait patiently until I get them, but for the sake of throwing my $0.02 in, I'd say Nike- probably the new 20XI line.

I was just at Dick's this afternoon buying some more Srixons so I could enter their Masters contest with Graeme McDowell.

Bridgestone, Srixon, TaylorMade, and Titleist all seem to have their 2011 product lines on the shelves, and I don't think Callaway could afford such a test right now after reading about their current financial issues.

I can wait patiently until I get them, but for the sake of throwing my $0.02 in, I'd say Nike- probably the new 20XI line.

I was just at Dick's this afternoon buying some more Srixons so I could enter their Masters contest with Graeme McDowell.

Bridgestone, Srixon, TaylorMade, and Titleist all seem to have their 2011 product lines on the shelves, and I don't think Callaway could afford such a test right now after reading about their current financial issues.

They couldnt? Have you checked out The Morgan Cup?

It is a common thing for me.
I like to analyze.

Any plans for a career in criminal justice?
You'd probably make one hell of a detective.

They couldnt? Have you checked out The Morgan Cup?

I stand corrected- Callaway's back in as a possibility.

However, like most important decisions I make in my life, I flipped a coin- my vote stays with Nike.

If we are going to throw out wild guesses I submit Volvik. Don't see a lot of those out there and they may be trying to step it up.

Thanks golfergirl and jb for ur guys hard work

Possibility. I was also think Vision, that Australian company.

I wonder. Could a big name company that has never released a ball be doing the testing for a future release? Ping comes to mind.

If we are going to throw out wild guesses I submit Volvik. Don't see a lot of those out there and they may be trying to step it up.

Ping has released a ball.

I'll be danged. 76-97. Darn, them things are high dollar on the bay. Even a collectors club.

I still have 2 Ping balls , 1 in half white/ half green , and 1 in half purple half white :D
And they were not a soft ball at all .

Ping has released a ball.

Have they had any plans to release a ball in the future that you know of? I remember hearing something somewhere but it could've just been bollocks.

From the iPhone.

OK, it is 5:06pm EST and I have been working on getting these golf balls boxed up, labeled and ready to go and I JUST finished now! This has been a VERY long Sunday. I sent a PM back to everyone who sent me a PM. If you did NOT get a PM from me please let me know because chances are I didn't get yours and therefore you will not be getting golf balls to test.

thanks GG and THP!

Have they had any plans to release a ball in the future that you know of? I remember hearing something somewhere but it could've just been bollocks.

From the iPhone.

THey have said no to us. Maybe the same place as that Nike/Mizuno thing...hehe

Thanks GG, we all greatly appreciate it.

i think it would be cool if it was a small company that i have never played before or a new ball from a bigger company, either way its gonna be fun putting these to the test

I had to resend my message to you GG. Not sure why my last one didn't go through. Thanks GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it would be cool if it was a small company that i have never played before or a new ball from a bigger company, either way its gonna be fun putting these to the test

I'm thinking that one of these is right! hehehe

So is the feedback thread going up today? And, by means of that, are we finally learning what the durned things are? :act-up:

Back