Caption This Contest 3/6/2011

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to do another THP Caption This Contest!

Caption this Photo and win a THP prize pack. The more entries we get, the better the prize pack will be! Equipment, Apparel, Accessories? You never know what shows up.

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.
4. US & Canada Residents Only
5. Post all Captions in this thread

Contest will run until Thursday 3/10/11 at 7:00pm EST.

1207777165_ZZJMU-L.jpg

I forgot about these type of contests. I love these. These always make me laugh

GOLF: Now appealing to kidnappers

Thats a funny photo JB.

"That is going to make a HUGE pot of Smurf Potion!!!"

NB- Gargamel wanted to capture the smurfs in order to make an Alchemical potion.

Official Entry:

"That darn little smurf drove it past me again! I'll show him!"

"Fowler Smurf just hit a bomb....La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la!"

I can't believe Ole Gray snuck out on the course in his smurph outfit again! Lets go get him!

I'm Bluuuee, Da ba dee da ba di...

"Look at the guy Azrael......He thinks he is one of us! Everyone knows Smurfs have blue skin and white clothes! And who is that suppose to be on his hat and buckle? It looks nothing like you Azreal!" Lets get him.............

"Hey Gargamel no need to sneak up on someone. I will come with you but you have to hook me up with Smurfette! She is so hot. You think she will dig all this Puma Gear?"

"With my new Rickie Smurf powers, I am sure to win this year!"

"Blue Puma outfit $200...Titleist driver $300...Gargamel thinking he's about to capture a giant naked smurf, priceless."

Gargamel says "Hurry Azrael, go capture the giant smurf before it transforms into a banana tomorrow"!!

Ricky Smurf had better watch his little blue balls around the evil 'Get in the Hole' Gargamel

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

"Finally the one hundredth Smurf, pounce upon him Gargamel"

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Your just jealous since I used to looked like this.....

picture-4.png

"Pounce on that goody-goody smurf Azrael and let's swap his precious 909 for a 910"

Just because he has penciled in eyebrows, Azreal, doesn't mean he is one of us!

"wow, smurfs are blue because they have to be, this guy chooses this stuff? Let's go get smurf'd up"

Back