Ping Zing 2 Face Lift

Still waiting on the replacement grip to arrive. I am hoping to get it today or tomorrow. We plan on getting a round in this weekend.

very cool

*Quick update on the putter project*

I recieved the ping shaft label and the Iomic grip today. When I got home from work, I grabbed up the grip package and noticed it was in a plastic USPS bag. It was for damaged packages. I just thought the package was torn a little. Well I opened it up and to my disappointment, the grip was chewed up. So I have a replacement coming and will have to wait another week.

High class shipping. Not good. Keep us updated when you get it done!

That looks great!!Awesome job on the paintfill!!your stepdad will be thrilled!!

That looks great!!Awesome job on the paintfill!!your stepdad will be thrilled!!

He borrowed my Rossa Ghost the last round we played while I'm trying to finish his. I'm not sure if I am going to get it back. He tried to buy it off me after the round.

The paintfill looks great. I love the look of the Ping Zing with the white paint. I can't wait to see it with the new grip.

The putter is finished and I will have pictures up tomorrow. It looks so good.

Putter looks amazing man, great job.

Sorry, I had to work today, Here ya go kokogirl....I just took two new pics, if I took anymore it would just be of the same thing I showed before. I gave it to my stepdad today and he rolled put in his living room for a half hour....he loved it.

dfd1621ed665f297ba6835f95bed618b32084556.JPG

0bd3639d1156d8306a1ef3339cbeb7b34f8fa036.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pics bogey317! I didn't mean to give you a hard time, I was just excited to see your work. That was a really nice thing you did for your stepdad. :blowkiss:

Thanks for sharing the pics bogey317! I didn't mean to give you a hard time, I was just excited to see your work. That was a really nice thing you did for your stepdad. :blowkiss:

No hard feelings kokogirl. You should go check out my other pics I took today of my SeeMore and new Tour Ghost. I think I have a problem, and my wife thinks so too.

Bogey, Great work. I have done restoration work to a couple of hundred putters in my life and I never tire of hearing about and seeing the work of others. Tinkering with putters is very addictive so I won't be surprised to see doing another one at some point.
Thanks for sharing the pics!

No hard feelings kokogirl. You should go check out my other pics I took today of my SeeMore and new Tour Ghost. I think I have a problem, and my wife thinks so too.
I'll look for these posts now!

That looks GREAT!! Good job man.

Thanks guys and girls..I had alot of fun working on this putter. I want to go scavange all of the thrift stores now, and I can't wait until Garage Sale season. I want more putter projects!

Great job!! Looks Brand new again!!

Back