Must be him in the Nike shirt as the other guy in the photo I believe is Jim Earsay owner of the Colts

Boys i was thinkin he was the guy behind the camera... lol :arrogant:

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and I am already excited for what I have seen from everyone. Lots of friendly people and lots of great contests. Only wish I could have found this place sooner because I see many people have received some TM MC irons, and I have been dying to get some but can't afford them this year! I am a 10 handicap and am focused on improving my game rather than trying to be like Tiger (I used to play ALL Nike), so I replaced a few clubs in my bag and TM has to have some of the best equipment out there! So...please have another TM MC giveaway so I can win!

I have also developed TM brand loyalty and love their line. Hit a few with the new TM 2.0 irons at Dick's - Can't wait to hit demo days this spring and swing them outdoors! These may be the sticks I (finally) replace my RACs with.

Welcome aboard!

Ha yes I am the one in the black in my photo, the other guy is the owner of the Colts, Jim Irsay. I see him from time to time at the country club of indianapolis. I still will wear some Nike apparel because I think it is VERY comfortable. But I did buy some new TaylorMade DJ hats.

Glad you found the site. Welcome

Just wanted to say thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks!

Hey everyone! Newbie member here. I have heard of this site before but never really took the time to check it out. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for information about some hats and Google brought me to a discussion some members were having on here. Since then I have signed up and posted a few things and I've found a lot of GREAT information and everyone has been very welcoming! I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward having some great conversations on here.

This site has so many great things that i am still finding. Make sure u check out all the contests there are a ton. Pretty great stuff

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP and enjoy !

Welcome!

Back