Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Woot. Would that be a HDSO?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Oh you could call it a lot of things.

Hawk Driver Shoot Out
Sock Shoot Out
Driving Socks for Dummies
Ban Hammers on the Range
Pale Hundy's Caprese Challenge (oh wait, thats not you)

SSO!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I'm seriously pondering a spider, or itsy bitsy spider.

From the iPhone.

You should give the Vicino a roll too. All three are exceptionally easy to putt with.

Tap before talk.

I have tried the spider putter a few times,great stick. I would also be interested in the itsy bitsy,gonna have to check that out. Good luck.

You should give the Vicino a roll too. All three are exceptionally easy to putt with.

Tap before talk.

Agree with you. My favorite of the Spider series.

Comparable? Yes. But I prefer the weighting and the insert felt slightly different to me.

Change of pace here...I am debating my selection of irons for this upcoming year. I have demo'd the AP2's and TP MC's in a simulator, but haven't been able to try them on the range. Is there a noticeable difference in the playability, shot-shaping and forgiveness of these clubs? As well, How large is the gulf of shot-shapability between the Titleist 710 MB's and AP2's; and, the TPMB's and MC's?

I'm seriously pondering a spider, or itsy bitsy spider.

From the iPhone.

Saw a used one at my local GS for $48. I was tempted at that price just to try it out.

Seemore Si3 is on my potential hit list right now
Also pondering getting a solitary burner 2.0 iron with the KBS tour in it to test it out more closely

I`m still pondering a seemore FGP original putter that I putt with everytime I`m in GolfTown. It just feels great but I just never seem to pull the trigger.

Having the problem of pulling the trigger with a backstryke 2ball and now a gps.... struggling big time right now.

Having the problem of pulling the trigger with a backstryke 2ball and now a gps.... struggling big time right now.
I know what you mean. I was going to get a GPS, but after a lot of research I found there were some problems with iGolf and and Macs. I looked at some other GPS's and there were some sync issues as well, not to mention other things. In any event I decided to got with a rangefinder and have narrowed it down to a Bushnell 1600 TE or the Leupold GX-3. Again, after a lot of research have no idea which one to get. LOL

I know what you mean. I was going to get a GPS, but after a lot of research I found there were some problems with iGolf and and Macs. I looked at some other GPS's and there were some sync issues as well, not to mention other things. In any event I decided to got with a rangefinder and have narrowed it down to a Bushnell 1600 TE or the Leupold GX-3. Again, after a lot of research have no idea which one to get. LOL

Really - problems with MAC's ? That stinks as thats what I have...

I have not had a single issue with my Bushnell and my Mac. In fact not a single issue with any of hte Igolf or Bushnell GPS units and any macs.

I have not had a single issue with my Bushnell and my Mac. In fact not a single issue with any of hte Igolf or Bushnell GPS units and any macs.

Good to hear JB - thanks. If you don't mind my asking - which model GPS do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back