Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Well, after a horrible week @ 74th, I fell to 14th overall, got to have a good week this week to get back on track.

A bit off topic...sort of...but how have you THP'er played the Bear Trap? It seems to be eating up the pros.

A bit off topic...sort of...but how have you THP'er played the Bear Trap? It seems to be eating up the pros.

There is a ton of talk about it in the outing thread.

I just realized this wasnt live. I feel like someone just told me my gf was pregnant and its not mine. wtf.

I noticed it a while ago on ShotTracker off of the Fantasy League. Tournament is over already. I thought it was weird that all my guys were done and the leaders were just getting to about the 12th hole!

I fall asleep and wake up and it looks like there's a potential good finish coming up after play resumes. Cmon Yang!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Has anyone else noticed that Kelly and Yang are fist bumping and walking together and having a good time and totally ignoring Sabaweenie. Kind of shows to me how the other guys on tour feel about him.

Noticed that as well...

I also did not know this was on tape delay. I don't like this at all.

Always nice to see people win that arent the norm, even if its Rory

Always nice to see people win that arent the norm, even if its Rory

+2. Not a Rory fan, but nice to see someone win outside the top stars once in awhile.

+2. Not a Rory fan, but nice to see someone win outside the top stars once in awhile.

You mean like this list?

Byrd
Wilson
Vegas
Watson
Donald

I mean not exactly a list of stars right?

You mean like this list?

Byrd
Wilson
Vegas
Watson
Donald

I mean not exactly a list of stars right?

You got it. Nice to have another final round where the talk is not all about the top 10. I hope the trend continues.

+3 I also thought he looked pretty humble at the end. You got to admire that he did not crumble when the pressure mounted. The dude had a fight on his hands after the charge Yang put on.

Which Adidas shoe was Y.E. Yang wearing?Any info appreciated.Congrats to Rory and good to see Jerry Kelly play well.

And the winner is:

253809336.jpg

Ok,answered my own question they are the new powerbands.Did not see that colorway,must be tour only.Oh well.

Back