The Great Web Browser Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Which one do you use? Why?

I was a long time IE user, but today, I have pretty much committed myself to Mozilla 4.0 (I am a Beta tester). It is outstanding. I mean, this browser just flies! I had dabbled in Chrome and Firefox 3, but man, this blows those away. I love the persona's too.

I love Firefox, although it has it's times. Worst browser is Safari and 2nd best is Chrome.

I'm a chromer. Neat, clean, fast, I couldn't ask for any more out of it.

From the iPhone.

Safari & Chrome because I am a Mac guy !

Firefox here.

Is it weird that I use a few of them. I love to THP with IE, love to tweet with Chrome, and love to do my reading/researching with FF.

Firefox

I use IE at work on PC. I have safari and firefox on my Mac at home. I use safari because I am used to it. Maybe I should not be so stuck on it if firefox is better.

Is it weird that I use a few of them. I love to THP with IE, love to tweet with Chrome, and love to do my reading/researching with FF.

I use multiple browsers too. For some reason USPS doesn't work right with Chrome so I use FF for all my shipping and Chrome for my general everyday web use. However, Chrome has some viewing issues and then I am back to FF.

Firefox. IE is sooooooo slow.

I use multiple browsers too. For some reason USPS doesn't work right with Chrome so I use FF for all my shipping and Chrome for my general everyday web use. However, Chrome has some viewing issues and then I am back to FF.

We're just equal opportunity employers GG.

I`m chrome all day everyday! Rarely do I run into a site that doesn`t work well with it. Its fast, it isn`t a ram hog like FF, and it isn`t a security risk like IE. Plus the interface is really clean and each tab is independent of one another so if one tab crashes your others are still good.

This is an interesting thread, I have always used IE or way back there Netscape, I just upgraded to IE 9 and I am not liking it at all. From what I am reading looks like I might give Chrome a chance.

Firefox. Chrome sputters too much in certain sites where Firefox is pretty consistent

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I keep the big three on my comp in case of compatability issues as well. None so far with this beta though.

I use them all too. Some are better than others for different things, imo.

I keep the big three on my comp in case of compatability issues as well. None so far with this beta though.

Good luck with your Beta version. I never, EVER use Beta anything. Even Windows, I always wait until a Service Pack comes out before installing it. I let everyone else find the bugs. So thanks, aggro! hehehe

Good luck with your Beta version. I never, EVER use Beta anything. Even Windows, I always wait until a Service Pack comes out before installing it. I let everyone else find the bugs. So thanks, aggro! hehehe

lol. I use C Cleaner to make recovery points, just in case.

It truly is great so far. I have never been able to load THP this quickly or smoothly. It handles images with ease. I am about to give it a spin on YouTube. Oh yeah, and the integrated spell checker? Top Notch.

Firefox is the go to browser with IE being used for school stuff because the site I have to go to a lot for school doesn't work optimally with anything except IE really. But I also am loving the new firefox.

Mostly Chrome, some FF, both with Ad Block.

Well due to this thread I loaded Firefox. i have always used IE and did not know there was a difference in speed but wow this site is way faster with FF. plus it does a spell check on my replies. That's a big help because my spelling sucks. Now if it would only check grammar.

thanks for the info. once again THP comes through.

Well due to this thread I loaded Firefox. i have always used IE and did not know there was a difference in speed but wow this site is way faster with FF. plus it does a spell check on my replies. That's a big help because my spelling sucks. Now if it would only check grammar.

thanks for the info. once again THP comes through.

It also saves usernames and passwords so you don't have to enter your info every time for different sites. THP, eBay, facebook, twitter, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also saves usernames and passwords so you don't have to enter your info every time for different sites. THP, eBay, facebook, twitter, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IE and Chrome do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back