The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say I`m getting excited about this corn pudding.
Its good stuff man. Its cornbread with corn in it(along with some other stuff). I think it has both cream-style and whole kernel if I remember right.
Maybe they don't make em properly here, I mean it is just Manitoba.
I order friend pickles every time I go to hooters or any other place that has them. Idk why, but they just taste awesome.

Man. Just found out that a forum friend from a hi def site I'm a member of died. 50 is not old, scares the hell out of me.

Thanks for the PM mytime. I went to both places and left a message. Bummer. Brain aneurysms suck.

you guys are speaking a foreign language with this southern food

Thanks for the PM mytime. I went to both places and left a message. Bummer. Brain aneurysms suck.

Thought you might want to know. HDF is where you and I 1st met.

True story: in my dorm we had a communal fridge on every hallway, i use to raid that sucker, drink everyone's juice and whatnot. Came home from a night out, went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of apple juice, turned it up, and someone had filled that sucker with dishwashing detergent. Had to get my stomach pumped, lol.

There was this guy who worked the night shift at a printing company I worked for who would drink my Diet Coke I left in the refrigerator for the front office people. (The print shop and bindery had their own). He ran one of the presses and my Diet Coke would be missing and I never knew who it was. One morning I saw an empty can in the trash by his press. I asked him about it, but he said it was his. Yet my cans kept going missing. So another guy who worked the day shift brought me in some really hot peppers and I set the guy up. I put pepper juice all around the mouth opening of a can and put it where I knew he would get it. I came in the next morning and, yep, the can was gone and it was in the trash can (I marked it on the bottom so I wouldn't drink it by accident!). He came in that afternoon and his lips were broken out from the pepper juice. He never took one of my Diet Cokes again.

Last edited:
we used to have a lady steal food all the time from the office fridge and they used to do bad stuff to left overs and watch her snacking on them
laughing their butts off

Its good stuff man. Its cornbread with corn in it(along with some other stuff). I think it has both cream-style and whole kernel if I remember right.

I order friend pickles every time I go to hooters or any other place that has them. Idk why, but they just taste awesome.

Man that's where I ate them too, maybe they were the same.

Here is my random thought of the day:

The Royal Wedding will be taking place on our 2 year wedding anniversary.

Wow! 2 yrs already? Time does fly.

I had a circle K donut this am. This weekend really killed me with how much I worked (outage) so I took it out on my body lol. But man, do they have some good donuts. REALLY good.

I know! I still can't believe it's 2011 and we are already in March.

Congrats on the soon to be two year GG and JB! My wife and I got in an argument on our last anniversary whether it was the 4th or the 5th, finally we got out the marriage certificate and it turned out to be our 6th! Well we were both wrong and time flies.

Congrats on the soon to be two year GG and JB! My wife and I got in an argument on our last anniversary whether it was the 4th or the 5th, finally we got out the marriage certificate and it turned out to be our 6th! Well we were both wrong and time flies.

LOL that's hilarious! You all couldn't remember what year you got married? Ours has a good ring to it 4-29-09 so it makes it easy to remember the year. Well for me it does at least. I am pretty sure JB thinks we got married in May. Lucky for him my birthday is 2 days after his so it's easy for him to remember that date.

LOL that's hilarious! You all couldn't remember what year you got married? Ours has a good ring to it 4-29-09 so it makes it easy to remember the year. Well for me it does at least. I am pretty sure JB thinks we got married in May. Lucky for him my birthday is 2 days after his so it's easy for him to remember that date.

LOL! So what is the gift for the 2nd year? Melted cheese?

My wife was nice enough to have the date engraved on the inside of my wedding ring. It makes life so easy.

LOL! So what is the gift for the 2nd year? Melted cheese?

I talked my wife in to doing the Traditional gift list. She didn't realize till later that diamonds didn't come up till 50 years. I won!

I talked my wife in to doing the Traditional gift list. She didn't realize till later that diamonds didn't come up till 50 years. I won!

Ummm no you didn't. LOL Wives always win eventually.....always. Hee Hee

Here is my random thought of the day:

The Royal Wedding will be taking place on our 2 year wedding anniversary.

It's cool that they picked your special day to have their own. I bet lots of celebrities will dpo the same so they can say they got married the same day as GG and JB. hehehe

Our date is easy to remember, December 27th and we got married then for a reason. Both are parents are divorced and remarried and of course all 4 sets want us for christmas here and there especially with the grandson now. Now we go away for christmas, not because we don't want to see them but we are celebrating our anniversary! hehe It has worked out really really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back