my new adams experience

mbishop_14

Reaction score
Handicap
Just received my new adams cb1 irons (4-gw). Boy are they nice to hit! Also have the new 9064ls dfs driver, but have not hit it yet as it is still a little cold up here and I am in fear of hitting a frozen ball and wrecking it. Have to get them customized yet but I can already tell they will make a BIG difference for me this year.

Welcome to THP, and congratulations on the new clubs.

Welcome to THP! Enjoy your new clubs, I'm partial towards Adams as I play the A4's and love them.

Welcome to the forum. I am a huge fan of what Adams does. How are you getting them customized.

Welcome! I also like Adams equipment! The CB1 are pretty clubs - wish I had the game to play those. :D

Welcome to the forum. I am a huge fan of what Adams does. How are you getting them customized.

Thanks for the welcome! One of my good friends is a club pro and will adjust the lie and length and probably some new grips. I am 6'4'' so I was toe hitting most of my shots until I got used to the shorter length.

Thanks very much! Ya they are really nice, have neoprene iron covers on them to help preserve them from bag chatter. Hopefully I can stay outta the rough for the first few rounds too....... haha.

Thanks very much! Ya they are really nice, have neoprene iron covers on them to help preserve them from bag chatter.

shithitdafan.gif

Welcome, you'd best duck now!
argue.gif

cheers.gif

Nice irons! I hit them at a Golfsmith recently and was actually getting 4 yds more carry with these than burner 2.0's (6i vs 6i) which I found pretty interesting. They are really nice looking and am hoping to hit them outside at an upcoming demo day. Which shafts did you get?

Nice irons! I hit them at a Golfsmith recently and was actually getting 4 yds more carry with these than burner 2.0's (6i vs 6i) which I found pretty interesting. They are really nice looking and am hoping to hit them outside at an upcoming demo day. Which shafts did you get?

They came with Project X 6.0 shafts, which feel great. Almost effortless distance.

Congrats on the new irons, I have recently become very fond of the cb2's. hope you enjoy the new sticks.

Nice to have another Canadian aboard!

Also, I have to agree with you, the 9064ls driver is frankly amazing. When my inner ho eventually demands it I will have little chance of not picking one up. The club simply performs. Nice pick up on the irons as well.

Adams makes some good quality clubs!! I'm gaming the CB2's, and love them. I would love to hit yours on a demo day to see the difference!!

Adams makes high quality gear. I've been a big fan of them for many years, and will continue to be! I would love to try out the CB2's, they look like something that I would love to game in the near future!

is this statement due to the Iron covers?

Uuh............

Throw on some covers if you don't want your clubs to get knicked up. I know most people here don't used iron covers, but if you do, then awesome. I would protect my new sticks for as long as I can.

Adams has really stepped up their game within the last few years -- I almost pulled the trigger on the CB2's and the 904ls. Still may get the driver but the RIP wasn't good for me..Good luck.

Nice to have another Canadian aboard!

Also, I have to agree with you, the 9064ls driver is frankly amazing. When my inner ho eventually demands it I will have little chance of not picking one up. The club simply performs. Nice pick up on the irons as well.

Try your luck with ebay. I bought the driver for $185 cdn! And the irons for $500 cdn. The seller was nice enough to combine the package to save money on shipping and gst at customs. The driver was not even available here in kamloops yet but i had a chance to try the irons and loved them. I think that Adams still flies under the radar a bit in comparison to taylor made or even titleist etc,.

Adams has really stepped up their game within the last few years -- I almost pulled the trigger on the CB2's and the 904ls. Still may get the driver but the RIP wasn't good for me..Good luck.

I bought an extra hozzle in case the Rip doesn't work for me, I havent had a chance to try it out yet. My course just opened yesterday. Hopefully it works out for me.

We are a huge Adams fan as well. They do very well for us and it helps that we have one of the best reps in the business for Adams.

If anyone is interested in a 9064LS deal, PM me, I'll give you a quote. We also have the CB1s and CB2 so we can price quote on those too. Or call the shop 626 284 4653.

Throw on some covers if you don't want your clubs to get knicked up. I know most people here don't used iron covers, but if you do, then awesome. I would protect my new sticks for as long as I can.

+1 i played almost all of last year with my new mizzys without covers but got tired of hearing them banging against eachother so i bought some covers for them. No shame in protecting your clubs. Also Welcome To THP mbishop, adams makes some good looking and performing sticks

Back