Do you think Titleist will ever bring out a yellow Pro V1

Do you think Titleist will ever bring out a yellow Pro V1

• Total voters

rrpruett

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering if Titelist would ever consider bringing out a colored pro series golf ball? What do you think.

I would say no. Thats just an opinion though.

I don`t think so. They would be the one company I would say never will.

Back in the 80's, Titleist actually had a yellow ball with the DT Titleist. Played it numerous times as a kid.

Only if they thought the could gain even more market share than they already have. Can't remember a post I saw once that asked what was the most popular ball at your golf course. Started tracking the balls I found at my course and was surprised at the variety of golf balls there are.

Don't know that found balls have anything to do with the most popular balls but Titleist Pro V1 ranks second as the most found ball at my course. I have found 453 balls so far this year. I was and am truly disappointed that the number one ball I have found on my home course this year are range balls. Yes, for some strange reason people and taking range balls off the range and playing them on the course. Hate that because it means either a member or one their children or guests is doing that.

Second most found ball is Titlesit Pro V1. Third is Titlesit Pro V1X. I think Titleist does a great job of marketing and won't add colored balls to their inventory unless they thought it would really create an increase in sales.

I think they will. Yellow is in. It is a money spinner. Titleist likes money.

Nope unless its done very radical, wouldn't count on it. I personally wouldn't buy it though I like my balls white

I wouldn't count on it.

I think they will. Yellow is in. It is a money spinner. Titleist likes money.

Does that mean theyll wear yellow jackets to the PGA show? I would've loved to see Srixon or Bridgestone do that.

From the iPhone.

Does that mean theyll wear yellow jackets to the PGA show? I would've loved to see Srixon or Bridgestone do that.

From the iPhone.

Lol. They need to stop. That's why their balls are so expensive, hehe.

Titleist will release a yellow ball once every other company has already released one. Titleist will claim it to be the absolute best yellow ball on the market. Golf Digest will give it a gold medal in their annual hot list.

Titleist will release a yellow ball once every other company has already released one. Titleist will claim it to be the absolute best yellow ball on the market. Golf Digest will give a gold medal in their annual hot list.

haha. you're probably right.

Titleist will release a yellow ball once every other company has already released one. Titleist will claim it to be the absolute best yellow ball on the market. Golf Digest will give a gold medal in their annual hot list.

Thats great. Im sure it will be a little different yellow and will be easier to see then all the other yellow ones as per Golf Digest.

It's doubtful. Although I never thought Titleist would offer adjustable weight technology so you never know!

I think it is possible if the demand is there.They might bring out another ball in yellow also...like NXT.

No, and I hope they don't. I understand the advantage to some, but it seems gimmicky to me. Then again, I game a white driver so what do I know?

They don't seem to follow the trends of the other manufacturers. Too traditional, no yellow ball.

I don't think Titleist nor Taylormade would bring out a yellow ball. Like others have said Titleist is way too traditional and enough customers and market themselves well enough to sell a boat load by just changing up the box / the allignment aid every year and selling millions.

If anything Taylormade would probably ghost their ball :D

They don't seem to follow the trends of the other manufacturers. Too traditional, no yellow ball.

I asked my Dad the question today while playing a round wtih him. he said the exact same thing. Too traditional and if they did he would lose some respect for them.

I don't think titleist will ever release a yellow ball because it just doesn't fit the titleist image.

I don't think it will happen. Don't their sales reps where white blazers??

I'd try a yellow or orange though!

Back