The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
today i started working with a new coach and i think its going to work out really well!!!!

It is friday!!!

On vacation. Back in San Francisco visiting my mom and my younger brother. Mom and I about to go play poplar creek muni. Nothin special but it's the home course for my old high school team. Haven't played here in 12 years! All the old fun high school golf memories are starting to come back and I'm getting excited!!!

Tap to talk. Now I can get my fix on the go!

On vacation. Back in San Francisco visiting my mom and my younger brother. Mom and I about to go play poplar creek muni. Nothin special but it's the home course for my old high school team. Haven't played here in 12 years! All the old fun high school golf memories are starting to come back and I'm getting excited!!!

Tap to talk. Now I can get my fix on the go!

Sounds great man, have a good time.

My son took his 3rd golf lesson today and is getting better. Im very glad to see all of my boys picking up the game and starting to enjoy it more and more.

My son took his 3rd golf lesson today and is getting better. Im very glad to see all of my boys picking up the game and starting to enjoy it more and more.

How old are your kids? How long have they all been playing?

How old are your kids? How long have they all been playing?

I have 4 boys 22,26,18 & 14, They have been playing since mid summer. it was a real challenge starting them all out at the same time. lots of long rounds letting people play through. I tried to get them to stay on the range for a couple of months and just learn to swing but they wanted to play the game.

one of them started taking lessons the 18 yr old. the others are still learning on their own. not ready to take lessons yet. My 22 year old shot an 89 a while back. it was a big day for him,. had to par the last hole. he did it with a great shot on a par 5.

Christmas was easy this last year. all got clubs and golf stuff.

Sounds great. Hope they all keep at it. Congrats to your boy for breaking 90. You should let them know about the site. They might learn a few things! And don't forget our Ask the Pro section, it's Amazing how much Andy can help from the forum.

Sounds great. Hope they all keep at it. Congrats to your boy for breaking 90. You should let them know about the site. They might learn a few things! And don't forget our Ask the Pro section, it's Amazing how much Andy can help from the forum.

I have let them know about the site, one has signed up (Tal) and the other is still a lurker. My oldest does not even have a computer. WOW.

thanks for the tip on the pro section.

looks like you stay up late as you are in KC. Have a great day.

My best friend's sister just had her first baby this past weekend. I've spent the last 30 minutes staring at pictures of the little guy. He is the cutest most heartwarming thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

My best friend's sister just had her first baby this past weekend. I've spent the last 30 minutes staring at pictures of the little guy. He is the cutest most heartwarming thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

Just wait till you have your own big fella.

Just got a call from my boss and I start back to work March 27th, with a nice RAISE to boot too! Yippeeee

Job=awesome
Raise=awesomer

Congrats dude.

Just got a call from my boss and I start back to work March 27th, with a nice RAISE to boot too! Yippeeee

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Dent; That is great news. Congrats.

Congrats Dent.

Wow, good stuff Dent. Congrats!

Great news Dent!

Congrats Dent! :thumb:

I :love: the pharmacy downstairs at work!! 3 month's supply just cost me $20 TOTAL :clapp: Only at my work pharmacy, COOL!!! Cheaper than my co-pay!!

It's raining. It's HHJJ because it's not snowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back