Srixon Z-TX Driver- anyone use it?

TwoSolitudes

Swingin' for the fences
Reaction score
So I have an in-store credit at a second hand place in the UK and they have this driver just listed in stock. It's in great shape and a great price, less than a third of what it was new. I have two drivers I love- but I am always looking for new ones. :)

I can't test it in advance. Anyone use it? Spin rate? Launch? Forgiveness? Any feedback would be great.

I used one for a couple of months. Good driver. Not a ton of forgiveness, definitely geared towards a good driver of the ball in my opinion. The new update of the Z-Star is LIGHT years ahead of it in terms of overall performance in my opinion.

I used one for a couple of months. Good driver. Not a ton of forgiveness, definitely geared towards a good driver of the ball in my opinion. The new update of the Z-Star is LIGHT years ahead of it in terms of overall performance in my opinion.

Thanks JB, that is what I kind of suspected.

Totally agree. Z-TX had a ton of spin for me. Good driver. I hit the Z-RW a bit better. Z-Star is night and day better. For me, it's 2 clubs longer.

I have the Z-TX and love it. I did help me get rid of a lot of my slice which is nice of it. Also gave me a lot more distance too.

Back