Boomerang Putting Professional Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Jason! My wife was practicing putting on our oriental rug in the great room for 30 minutes last night. I have no doubt when she sees this cool training aid she will go bonkers. I got a feeling one of these will be heading to our home in the near future.

Great review! I'm in the market for a new mat as my current one is worn out. This review could not have come at a better time.

Great review Jason, I'm kinda like OG, I have a feeling one might be heading to my house soon too. You can never work too much on your putting.

That game sounds like it would drive me crazy trying to get to 12!. I agree that the difference between a good mat and basement carpet is night and day. Glad you had a chance to get some good practice in before your season starts, Jake.

Edit to say: Very nice job on the review dude. You did a really nice job explaining how this thing worked.

Nice review Jason! My wife was practicing putting on our oriental rug in the great room for 30 minutes last night. I have no doubt when she sees this cool training aid she will go bonkers. I got a feeling one of these will be heading to our home in the near future.

Does this mean you have ordered one for me sweetie? :angel:

Solid review Jake. Nothing like having a training aid that you actually enjoy using. I'm in desperate need of some sort of putting mat but just can't have one at the moment due to lack of useable space.

Thanks again for the write up.

Excellent review Jake. I was pretty confused when I first saw the pictures but you explained it very well. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! KB you should have Ole Gray pick one of these up for you, I thought specifically about you two as I was writing this review. You and Gray would have some huge battles trying to see who can catch and release more in a row, a great game to play and at the same time improving your putting!

Great review Jake, I think I will be picking one of these up as soon as I can. I don't think there is a single person here, who couldn't use help with there putting and the game sounds like an addictively awful way to keep me interested. Thanks again.

I have decided that I NEED this training aid, I need something to help me with my lag putting, this seems like a great fit!

Back