Look forward to some detail pics. I have been thinking of trying this on some of my older putters.
Thanks for sharing.

Here are some pics of my refilled Yes. Red for UGA and yellow because it is the Yes! color.

a6890d45-d27d-7517.jpg

a6890d45-d291-e545.jpg

a6890d45-d2ab-3f93.jpg

a6890d45-d2c2-f5ce.jpg

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Great job Seth. Loving the red on one side, yellow on the other.

Great job Seth! :thumb:

I am currently working on my wedges and irons. Hopefully will have pictures up in a week or so.

I finished phase one of my customization this past weekend. The orange is for Clemson. Phase two (stamping) begins as soon as I get more practice on old clubs.
(The pics aren't great - used my phone in less than ideal lighting)
5491820584_b8ffc17305.jpg

5491820580_ffe4d02cac.jpg

That's Bad@$$. Jus' sayin.

Love it

Messing around with some shafting today I noticed that I had some paint that I had never used color wise. Its this gold color, so I grabbed the only loose head that I had on the bench and did a quick fill. I kind of like the gold. Its quick and it needs a few more things, but I kind of like it. Might have to do my sticks.

1209058742_EKgX2-L.jpg

I love it and say go for it...which ones though?

I love it and say go for it...which ones though?

They would blend in too much on my CG16s, since half the writing is in gold already. This was just an extra MachSpeed iron head I had.

I bet gold would look sick on that Mashie JB!

Great work on the putter SethO and JB I really like that gold on that MachSpeed, very nice!

They would blend in too much on my CG16s, since half the writing is in gold already. This was just an extra MachSpeed iron head I had.

thats what it looked like...I like the gold but I agree that it would blend too much in the 16's. I wouldnt have a clue what to put it in.

What do you think?

1209956469_nRm6q-L.jpg

Nice!! Awesome JB!

kinda like it. Different color. Is the 24 below the loft? I wish my clubs had that.

Green PURE grips and you've got a money combo.

Good job on the actual paintfill, the colour wouldnt be my first choice.

Also, do you have any extra pink paint? I think the sun may have missed a spot down the center of my back.

What do you think?

1209956469_nRm6q-L.jpg

That is sick!!! I was just searching for this thread because I was thinking of what might be a cool iron to paint fill and I have to sa the TM CB's...dont shoot me for saying that. But, there is no color to them so some sort of color might look cool

Like purple?
That is sick!!! I was just searching for this thread because I was thinking of what might be a cool iron to paint fill and I have to sa the TM CB's...dont shoot me for saying that. But, there is no color to them so some sort of color might look cool

Back