Caption This Contest 3/6/2011

"We must capture this "Fowler"; his powers to control the colors of the Rainbow shall be mine!!! Mahahahaha!!!!!!!

All I can think about is that Katy Perry will be playing Smurfette in the Smurf movie. I have nothing to say about Rickie Fowler, just thinking about Katy Perry.

I'm going to get you Smurfee, hee hee hee!

After reading through all the entries so far, I've come to the conclusion that I am over my head coming up with something more creative. Plus I never really watched the smurfs. Sad, I know. Good luck all!

I'll finsih by saying yes, I'd rock that outfit! Smurf Yeah!

"C'mon Powerade!! What more do I have to do to get that 'berry blast' flavor named after me?!?!"

You see what happens when you chew Willy Wonka's Bubble Gum? It attracts all the wrong attention.

"Blue On Blue, heartache on heartache !"

(Thank you Bobby Vinton)

In an attempt to gain higher sales PUMA decided to outfit Fowler in all blue but it appears to only have attracted *****(cats) and old men. Maybe they should fire the old Cobra marketing reps

"My goodness Azrael, he beat the ever-loving smurf out of that ball."

horrible at these but here goes:

Gargamel: these smurfs just get uglier and uglier.
Azrael: Meow

Fowler Smurf shows impressive distance for being only 3 apples high.

Official entry: "You can't catch me, Gargamel. I have Spider Blood and Smurf DNA!"

Note: Spider blood contains hemocyanin instead of hemoglobin, making it blue.

Wait Ricky, we need back under your hat!

Damn It I shouldve wore my flat brimmed hat

I created Smurfette and those dang Smurfs didn't bat an eye. Now for my latest creation that will surely lure them ALL to me... Over-hyped Smurf!

Ricky Fowler has begun filming Caddyshack 3: The Legend of Bagger Gargamel

"Look Azreal its hippie smurf hitting my mushrooms again!"

"Check for a tale. You know he's a real smurf if he has a tale..."

Keep the entries coming everybody.

Matching attire: $250
Stylish hair cut: $25
Perfect golf pose: Priceless!

There's no need to capture me Gargamel, that smurftastic drive is better than gold.

Look, a RickySmurf. Now, I know that I don't want to eat them or turn them into gold. I just want to play golf with them!

Back