THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

So is the feedback thread going up today? And, by means of that, are we finally learning what the durned things are? :act-up:

No, it will probably not go up today because no one will be getting their golf balls yet. The earliest will be tomorrow for the Florida testers.

aggro....not long on patience are you?!?! LOL

No, it will probably not go up today because no one will be getting their golf balls yet. The earliest will be tomorrow for the Florida testers.

*sheds a tear

LOL, I am Young and Restless.

Patience young man . . . remember how people got upset at the nonsense posts to get to 500? hehehe

Lol. I love all the guessing. I just want to put out up front, in no way am I impatient. I just have a guess.

Chromax, with a Urethane cover! Well, I can dream right???????????????

Either way, I'm really excited. I love golf ball testing. Even though I swear I'm looking for just one ball to complete my bag till May.

Lol. I love all the guessing. I just want to put out up front, in no way am I impatient. I just have a guess.

Chromax, with a Urethane cover! Well, I can dream right???????????????

Either way, I'm really excited. I love golf ball testing. Even though I swear I'm looking for just one ball to complete my bag till May.

Haha, just as long as those Chromax come in pink. I too love me some ball testing. One ball to rule them all huh? That's a pipe dream to me. :D

I should be getting my test samples tomorrow to end all the speculation.

You're having fun screwing with this kid and keeping him in suspense, aren't you? :D

Sweet buddy and I'll admit I'm very curious myself.

And yes, I don't care if the Chromax is neon orange. I'm hitting it.

Haha, just as long as those Chromax come in pink. I too love me some ball testing. One ball to rule them all huh? That's a pipe dream to me. :D

I should be getting my test samples tomorrow to end all the speculation.

Thanks again THP for the awesome opportunity!

I havent been able to surf the forums too much the past couple of weeks, working 6 days a week keeps me busy.. but now.. it's time for a break!!

I'm getting really excited to test these new balls out. Golfers warehouse where i'll be doing the majority of my testing) has just switched out all of their range/practice balls to yellow Srixon Z-Stars and Z-Star XV's and cant wait to see what the difference is. They have an awesome little short game area in the back where I take my lessons and will be giving these new balls a complete short game shake-down.

Its supposed to be in the mid to high 40s the rest of this week and hit 50 over the weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that the short game areas at the courses around me are open and I can finally play on some grass!

I'm getting really excited to test these new balls out. Golfers warehouse where i'll be doing the majority of my testing) has just switched out all of their range/practice balls to yellow Srixon Z-Stars and Z-Star XV's and cant wait to see what the difference is. They have an awesome little short game area in the back where I take my lessons and will be giving these new balls a complete short game shake-down.

Its supposed to be in the mid to high 40s the rest of this week and hit 50 over the weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that the short game areas at the courses around me are open and I can finally play on some grass!

Yellow Z-Star range balls? I need to live where you live.

This is a nice range you have there, the one I go to just has the boring regular range balls. I don't think I'll compare the mystery ball my range's balls though I'd guess that the mystery ball goes further and feels softer...

Patience young man . . . remember how people got upset at the nonsense posts to get to 500? hehehe

That stings, Smalls. You were the one who said to play nice, Mr. 22K

Back