Waiting for Spring!

Amen on Spring not getting here fast enough. Talk about cabin fever - good case of that going on here in WI.

Welcome! I take it from your screenname that you are are Gator? Me too!

We get closer to spring everyday, it just deosn't get here as quick as we would like. Even in Louisville we expect weather in the 30's, 40's, 50's,
60's and 70's this month with everything from flurries to snow, to tornado warnings, flood watches due to heavy rains, and even some sunshine. Thankfully, April is a little more consistent with good weather.

I also cannot wait for Spring! I just got an e-mail from my course saying they are officially opening on the 9th, but living here in Northern Indiana there could still be some frost on the ground on some mornings or days for a few weeks so if that happens they close the course down for those days...it needs to warm up! Or I just need to move south lol

Indiana is so wet right now. Last year it's a drought and now we're drowning, but that doesn't stop me from visiting the range!

Welcome btw. :)

I can see grass today! Mind you it is soaking wet and muddy and dead, but it's grass and not snow!

Welcome to THP and enjoy !!

welcome to THP!!

Spring? Someone said spring?:golf:

Welcome to THP. Spring is righ taround the corner. I think Time changes next week. :banana:

times changes saturday for me. Spring ahead an hour. Looks like I may get my first round of the year in on weds... Only a 50% chance of rain and a high of 59...

times changes saturday for me. Spring ahead an hour. Looks like I may get my first round of the year in on weds... Only a 50% chance of rain and a high of 59...

thanks. I would have been an hour late to the Cleavland demo days. now I only have to wait 37 hours instead of 38.

Back