THP 2011 Outing Launch Monitor Sign Up

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, boys and girls, the outing is just around the corner and the excitement levels are reaching an all time high. I like it!

This year THP will be conducting an all day demo day, which will be taking place on Friday. The demo day will be starting at 9am and ending around 5pm. We wanted to make sure that everyone had ample time on the launch monitor this year so we will have the launch monitor and shafts tucked into one corner of the range so that you all can have some one on one time with the monitor, an array of shafts, and a THP staffer will be there to assist.

The launch monitor will be opening up at 9am and I ask that you let me know what time you want to "reserve" for your monitor session. I will update this post after you make your requests in this thread.

You don't have to sign up for time on the launch monitor if you don't have to, it's not something that is mandatory. You will notice that there are less spots for time on the monitor than we have participants. If I need to arrange more spots, then I will make monitor sessions 10 minutes as opposed to 15, but I'm assuming that not everyone needs to be on the launch monitor.

Again, please make your time request in this thread and I will update the spots accordingly.

Thanks everyone!

9:00 - Pirate95
9:15 - Mr. & Mrs. Bind9
9:30 - CG13
9:45 - Ddec & nerfny
10:00 - Chunkylover
10:15 - Chunkylover's friend
10:30 - Yoccos
10:45 - RxGus
11:00 - Coolbreeze
11:15 - 9iron Man
11:30 - Adams Girl
11:45 - AHA
12:00 - MaryC
12:15 - Dr. Teeth
12:30 - SW Fla
12:45 - White Rhino
1:00 - True Temper
1:15 - HW (True Temper's dad)
1:30 - Fildini
1:45 - jtsholtod
2:00 - One-T/Overton
2:15 - Thainer21/Pale Rider/Hundy
2:30 - Spray Tech
2:45 - golf4life
3:00 - dmb012
3:15 - Spank
3:30 - Spank's Friend (the tire?)
3:45 - Cheffor
4:00 - clamfist
4:15 - Pandute
4:30 - rbelbin & flashy
4:45 - Ole Gray & KellyBo
5:00 - OEM Kevin

Last edited:
awesome! 9:30 pls!

I want to look at a miyazaki shaft for my super tri - anyone able to help me select which would fit me best?

TC - I'll take 9:45 or 10 please

I think this is going to work out a lot better than last year.

Great idea and thanks for keeping track of this. I will wait until everyone has gotten signed up and if there is a spot open I'll jump in there somewhere.

Thanks!

10 or 10:15 please

Great idea and thanks for keeping track of this. I will wait until everyone has gotten signed up and if there is a spot open I'll jump in there somewhere.

Thanks!

I appreciate that Jake. We can probably get you and the other staffers on the monitor a little earlier (before 9am) or afterwards. I would like to give everyone as much time as possible.

I'm not sure if i'll get into the outing as I am waiting on stand by list if so.... but i'll take thew first spot if available....

I'm not sure if i'll get into the outing as I am waiting on stand by list if so.... but i'll take thew first spot if available....

Thanks buddy. If someone drops out and you get in, just let me know and I'll get you a spot.

Are there no other attendees on THP right now? lol

TC I will take the 11 am spot if I can please.

Sure, put me down for 2:00

10:15 pref or 10:30 buddy. Thanks TC!

My buddy will take the spot after me if possible TC

You know it! Thanks for getting all this organized.

It's all good buddy. We just want everyone to be able to spend some time on the monitor.

I'll take 11:30 or 11:45...thanks TC!

Can you put me down for 3:00? Thanks, DMB

TC on the ball! Getting a huge jump start, I like it! I'll take the 11:15 spot if still available!

1045 looks good enough for me. Can you make that happen TC?

Thanks for organizing this BTW. It should do wonders in keeping everyone happy!

TC. Can I have 1:30 please!!

Thanks man

TC - Could you put me and my friend down for 3:15 and 3:30. Thanks!

Back