The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the plot continues to thicken! You guys have got us all stirred up in a frenzy! It is great!

8 days away and I'm already nervous. It sucks there are going to be dissapointed people but to even have a chance at this is great. Good luck to everyone and I know no matter who gets in they will support THP and their sponsor very well.

I like that it isn't just a speed contest. Makes it more fair for people that are further away. ;)

That being said. I am not above flying to casa de THP next week so I can just pass my entry to GG! Beat that Internet!

Tappin to the oldies

8 days away and I'm already nervous. It sucks there are going to be dissapointed people but to even have a chance at this is great. Good luck to everyone and I know no matter who gets in they will support THP and their sponsor very well.

My exact thoughts breeze. It's gonna really nerve wracking when you're waiting for an email back. Wow.

looking forward to Biggsys videos, I am sure he is gonna bring it

looking forward to Biggsys videos, I am sure he is gonna bring it

Me too....he's been awfully quiet. It makes me nervous. I'd be quiet too though, watching me nail greens in regulation and bury birdie putts has to be humbling.

Maybe he's eating more raw food or something? Maybe he saw those and decided to get back into diving? Maybe he just wants to be on Team Hackers?

Going to spend a couple of hours on the short game today. Gotta bring the flat stick game to the morgan cup!

Awesome - Good to be a member. Come on Spring.

you just copied and pasted this into 4 different threads :deadhorse:

you just copied and pasted this into 4 different threads :deadhorse:

hahahaha, he is trying to get a point across!

Going to spend a couple of hours on the short game today. Gotta bring the flat stick game to the morgan cup!

That's the way my lefty brethren! Get out there and get motivated baby!

Where's biggsy today? He saw those videos and just left, joined another forum or something. I don't blame him.

hahahaha, he is trying to get a point across!

Actually 3 points...

1) It's Awesome
2) It's good to be a member
3) He wants spring to come (I don't know why he's even asking this b/c spring is coming, it's inevitable, it comes once a year every year)

:D :deadhorse:

Where's biggsy today? He saw those videos and just left, joined another forum or something. I don't blame him.

I think he's getting nervous TC, he's over hiding at WRX for now.

you scared the THP out of him!

Frankly I'm kinda surprised the Golf Channel hasn't picked up on this. I mean it has all the elements of a great story: golf, human interest, a terrific venue, great sponsors, a chance for average golfers to be treated like pros, a Ryder Cup format...a compelling story to be sure.

IMHO certainly more interesting than The Haney Project or Pipe Dream.

Frankly I'm kinda surprised the Golf Channel hasn't picked up on this. I mean it has all the elements of a great story: golf, human interest, a terrific venue, great sponsors, a chance for average golfers to be treated like pros, a Ryder Cup format...a compelling story to be sure.

I agree, but they do know this is out there...who knows, maybe golf digest will pick it up and put it in the Hot list edition

Who said they were invited?

I hope the Golf Channel stays away. If I somehow get a chance to get down there, I am not sure if I want Golf Channel around. Just me I guess. I think that it is a nice quasi-secret for THP.

Im not sure I agree. This event can be a big Promotional event for THP. I dont want THP to be my little secret like I used to. I want this place to be huge. When its huge, more companies climb on board and [hopefully] better things happen for the fine folks at THP. Sure maybe not Golf Channel hanging around, but this event should be no secret.

I hope the Golf Channel stays away. If I somehow get a chance to get down there, I am not sure if I want Golf Channel around. Just me I guess. I think that it is a nice quasi-secret for THP.

I didn't mean to cover it...I meant just to report it...you know, like a news story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back