TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

1. What is your handicap? I have about a 7-8 handicap (i have lots of scores i need to enter)
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade burner 22* (2007)
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? i think the white looks nice but i prefer the all black club heads

and i will be able to play and practice in march

I have to say that I deal with some pretty heavy hitters in the tech industry all day and still, Taylormade's marketing department and faith in their products is very, very impressive.

1. What is your handicap? 17.4
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade Rescue 09
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra S2
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? It's a nice change. Mostly though I'm super impressed when a company not only gets behind the physics of a club but delves into the psychological aspect of the club (gestalt psychology is a fascinating field) and the academic in me really wants to do some testing of the psychological impact on performance.

Wow!!! This is awesome! I love how TaylorMade wants un bias feedback of there clubs, shows they have a lot of confidence in them are willing to let others experience it.

1. What is your handicap? 15

2. What are your current hybrids? TaylorMade superLaunch 3h (18*)

3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Burner Superfast 3w (15*)

5. What do you think of the white? Having owned the R11 recently and although it wasnt for me, I thought the white looked great! I didnt pay much attention to the glare on my R9 before, but I definitely noticed a difference in it. Completely made the glare go away and is really appealing to the eye. Makes people stop and take a double glance out on the course.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade!

1. What is your handicap? 9

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3

3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R9 3 wood

5. What do you think of the white? I love the white! I totally buy into it being easier to line up shots. My R11 driver has made me so much more confident on the tee box and would love to have that same confidence in the fairway. I have been wanting to test the R11 fw and Superfast 2.0 fw against my current R9 for weeks!

Thanks THP and Taylormade. I didn't think my day could get any better after my Mashie finally arrived, but was proven wrong after this announcement! Thanks!

Last edited:
Very cool testing. There isn't a club in my bag that is as fickle as my fairway wood. Always fun to try out new ones.

1. What is your handicap? 1.1

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie

3. What are your current FW woods? Tour Edge Exotics CB3

4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Flex

5. What do you think of the white? Honestly, I have yet to see one of these new white clubs in person yet so its hard for me to have an opinion on it. From the photos it certainly looks interesting but without seeing them up close and personal I can't judge them yet.

This is just so awesome :)

My handicap is about a 30.
Current hyrbid: Cleveland Mashie M4
Current FW: TaylorMade Burner Superfast (3W) and a Cobra S2 Offset (7W)
Shaft Stiffness: Ladies Flex
I LOVE the white!! It def. has less glare and shine to it!

Taylormade is really stepping it up this year! I have become so impressed by their equipemt over the last couple of months, and now after becoming a newbie to this site I have seen all the amazing things they are doing. They are #1 in my book now not just because of equipment but because of their focus on their customers. Good job TM and thanks THP!

Well this looks like a good one to sign up for.

1. What is your handicap? 24
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Raylor 19,22
3. What are your current FW woods? TM Burner
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular flex
5. What do you think of the white? On the Fence as far as being an advantage but the clubs look sharp.

Thanks THP and Taylormade for another chance to Play and share some of the newest equipment on the market.

1. What is your handicap?
2. What are your current hybrids?
Taylormade rescue dual, 19 degree
3. What are your current FW woods?
Sonartec SS-02 15*, 19*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?
Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?
I love it. Takes a moment to get used to but definitely more than just a gimmick

1. What is your handicap? 20
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade Burner 17, Rescue 19 and Ben Hogan CFT 24
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G5 15
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white, I'm hoping to ghost every club in my bag, only have the putter so far!

Thanks to THP again for a wonderful opportunity.

1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? - Adams A7 3H 4H
3. What are your current FW woods?- Taylormade Superfast 5W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- Loved the white when I demo'd the R11 and Superfast 2.0 so I'm sure it will look great on the hybrids/fw.

awesome opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 13
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie 18*, Nike Sumo 21*, TaylorMade Burner 25*
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Burner Superfast 15*
5. What do you think of the white? Loved it in store, would like to see it on course before I buy.

1. What is your handicap? 19
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Sumo 3 hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike Sumo2 3 wood
5. What do you think of the white? Awesome. Loved it since the day I first heard about it.

Thanks again for this awesome opportunity THP!!!

I'm am absolutely blown away at the ability of THP, JB, TM and everyone else behind the scenes that continually make this site incredible. The opportunities are endless and I can't even express how impressed I am by this site. Thank you JB, THP, TM and anyone else who makes this site tick (GG!).

1. What is your handicap? I don't have one truly established (YET) but its gotta be in the 20s if I do.
2. What are your current hybrids? I don't have any hybrds.
3. What are your current FW woods? I have one; Cleveland Launcher 3W
5. What do you think of the white? I'm unsure, white is definitely different looking but performance wise I might have to mix in a yellow ball?

This is really sweet from TaylorMade and THP. There are going to be some luck folks who get to test these clubs out.

1. What is your handicap? 8.6 cdga
2. What are your current hybrids?Adams Idea super black 3 hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 980f 3-wood
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X or S
5. What do you think of the white? I really like the looks of the white, but I have not spent too much time playing with a club with a white head, so the verdict is still out for me. Based upon looks alone, how ere,i think it is very pleasing.

1. What is your handicap? 16
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylor Made R-7 draw 19 degree
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylor Made R-7 draw 3 & 5
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I have never played it but initially I would say I do not like it. I think it would get dirty or I would pay attention to the club head a little too much - I could be all wrong and would like to find out
Thanks!

2. What are your current hybrids? None
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Big Bertha
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff low launch
5. What do you think of the white? The white looks good but I am after performance.

Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for a great opportunity once again!

1. What is your handicap? 36ish
2. What are your current hybrids? Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V 4h
3. What are your current FW woods? Tour Edge Exotics XCG 3w, Cleveland HiBore 5w
5. What do you think of the white? Looks great, seems like it would really help visibility leading up to contact

Thanks THP and TM for the opportunity!

2. What are your current hybrids? Not currently bagging a hybrid, but would like to replace my 3 iron
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra SZ 3 wood
5. What do you think of the white? Intrigued by the anti-glare and alignment benefits

I love Taylormade and THP! Count me in!

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? 2007 Taylormade Burner 3 & 4 hybrids
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 4 wood 17 degree
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white crowns on the new drivers and I can only assume I will love it on the hybrids/fairways

Jumped straight to reply -

1. What is your handicap? ==> 22
2. What are your current hybrids? ==> Cleveland Launcher DST, 18º (2i)
3. What are your current FW woods? ==> Cleveland FL 3W (15º) that I'm currently in love with
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? ==> Stiff shafts seem to work best for me.
5. What do you think of the white? ==> I love it. I think it looks really sharp on tv, and I don't think I'd have a problem playing these new TM clubs.

Thanks for your consideration!
Cheers,
C

Watching the Honda Classic this weekend and seeing another white driver take the win got me thinking about the release coming up of the FW Woods & Rescues and how many bags these were in of the tour pros as well.

1153732357_9LseN-S-1.jpg

One of the wonderful features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world.

Well, we decided we are going to do it again. THP is going to do further testing on the TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid, R11 FW Woods and Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW Woods and want to invite people to take part in the festivities.

Each tester will receive a brand new TaylorMade FW Wood or Rescue and will begin long term testing on them. We take the testing seriously and because of that have certain criteria to qualify for this particular club test.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf in the month of March (either on course, simulator, or range).
You must be located in North America

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the clubs out frequently (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions.

1. What is your handicap?
2. What are your current hybrids?
3. What are your current FW woods?
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?
5. What do you think of the white?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

1. Handicap 19.8 via golfscore
2. Taylormade Razor hybrid
3. P.O.S 3 - wood don't ask!!
4. Stiff shaft please I'm 6'5" don't need to much whip action
5. I'm down with white!!

Would love the opportunity and will tweet the heck out of it too if that is good for you guys?!?!

Currenty Handicap: 8
Current Hybrid: Callaway FT-Hybrid (2 Hybrid)
Current FW Woods: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 Wood
Shaft Stiffness: Stiff
White: I really like the white clubs. I recently bought the Superfast 2.0 and love it.

1. What is your handicap? 7.3
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie 18
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 909F3 3wd
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-flex
5. What do you think of the white? It took no time to get adjusted to the color. I hit both at demo day and really liked them!

2. What are your current hybrids? taylormade r9 19degree
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra s3
5. What do you think of the white? Its nice to they eye

Back