Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

I would guess he's not going to be around City for much longer. Guy has great talent, but he's about as cocky as they come.

Hopefully Jo will be gone soon too. At least Rigatoni can score, he just isn't a team player. Jo is a compleate waste of a roster spot.

This round of games Broadcast Schedule:

(All times Eastern)

Saturday, March 5:
■7:45am: Birmingham v West Brom, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes/ESPN Mobile TV
■10am: Arsenal v Sunderland, Fox Soccer Channel
■10am: Newcastle v Everton, Fox Soccer Plus and FoxSoccer.tv and FoxSoccer iPhone app
■10am: Bolton v Aston Villa, FoxSoccer.tv and FoxSoccer iPhone app
■10am: Fulham v Blackburn, FoxSoccer.tv and FoxSoccer iPhone app
■10am: West Ham v Stoke, FoxSoccer.tv and FoxSoccer iPhone app
■12:30pm: Man City v Wigan, Fox Soccer Channel (available on demand on FoxSoccer.tv after midnight)

Sunday, March 6:
■8:30am: Liverpool v Man United, Fox Soccer Channel (available on demand on FoxSoccer.tv after midnight)
■11am: Wolves v Spurs, Fox Soccer Channel (available on demand on FoxSoccer.tv after midnight)

Monday, March 7:
■3pm: Blackpool v Chelsea, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes/ESPN Mobile TV

I found this site last year to check when City plays on TV. They keep it updated, and it also shows any Cup games too.

http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

Thanks Smalls.

Thanks Smalls.

When we found out how many City games were on Fox Soccer Plus, we had to get the DIgital Sports Tier on our Cable. For three bucks a month, Jacqui was able to see twice as many games PLUS, among other channels, the tier included the Tennis Channel, which she watches a lot.

When we found out how many City games were on Fox Soccer Plus, we had to get the DIgital Sports Tier on our Cable. For three bucks a month, Jacqui was able to see twice as many games PLUS, among other channels, the tier included the Tennis Channel, which she watches a lot.

My cable company finally just got the soccer channels in HD. Love the tennis channel too. Actually use to give tennis lessons. Nobody to play with that much anymore. I miss playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours got them late last year. I always hated using the stretch mode with the SD broadcast, but I did it for the soccer games. I wish more channels and shows would go HD with the 16:9 ratio.

Any comment about the Toure doping test Smalls?
Theory seems to be that he took one of his wife's dieting pills...

Haven't heard about it - - Yaya or Kolo?

Kolo... I read it was a product that can be taken by accident and that the sanction can be a warning to a 2 year ban depending on the hearing.

Kolo took his wifes weight loss pills to cut his BMI before City gave him a BMI test.

What a disgusting match. Horrible when the ref decides a match. I hope Wenger gets to him after the match.

Bummer F2G, but it helps City out some if they can do their job against Wigan. I don't think the title is in reach this year, but the first loser spot is still up for grabs.

I didn't see the game, but my wife was watching it. WHat did the refs do (or not do) this time? I also hate it when a ref's bad decision decides the match.

He missed a clear foul in the box on Arshavin, that should've been a PK. The whole game was a mess though. Bad offsides calls, inconsistent on what he was going to call and not call, and he just seemed to let it get way to sloppy. Arshavin also had a goal called off because of offsides, but he was on.

Arsenal should have still scored.

The Bendtner I know and hate finally returned too.

I'm with you F2G, those were some of the worst calls I've seen recently. Definately a penalty and he was also onside easily.

Smalls: That was one wicked lucky goal for city, they looked terrible today. I don't feel to bad for the wigan keeper though, he's one of the few reasons they aren't propping the table up. He deserves a bigger club IMO.

Love watching Man U get spanked by Liverpool, but now I'm even more pissed about the Gunners game yesterday.

Carrol looked good for the short time he was in. Liverpool look much better, but still a little sloppy at times on defense.

City beat Wigan 1-0 yesterday but should not have won. The goal by Silva was one that should never have gotten by the keeper. They looked lackluster the whole game. ANd once again, Bolotelli needs to go. He never goes after a ball he loses and is walking around most of the time.

Come on Wolves! We really need you to get a draw against Tottenham! (Or a win, but we'll settle for a draw)

Ask and ye shall receive! 3-3 in the 87th minute. Hope they can hold on.

It really should be 4-3 Wolves, but a goal got disallowed.

Impressive games all around this weekend. Wolves put in a good spell and Pool's win over Utd is quite impressive. Suarez looks even better then he did at Ajax and once Carroll gets up to speed, their strike force could be quite impressive. However their defence as F2G mentioned is sloppy. Johnson needs to move up to the wing to help solve the crappy winger issue Pool has and a new back line needs to be contructed (aside from Kelly who looks promising and Carragher who needs to learn the sub role).

Carra as a sub? Yeah, that´ll happen about the same time as Wenger/Fergie stops blaming refs.....:act-up:

Loved the game today vs Man U, still gets me going when I see the team performing like this and then tanks it to west Ham and such.

Funny note: Robbie Fowler´s supposed to have phoned Preston wanting back to England and soccer........God´s back in Preston?!?!

Couldn´t believe Toure´. I just feel that these guys have way to much fitness coaches, Sports medicine guys to not be informed on what pills are ok and not?! Or let me rephrase: Why in the name of **** would he be eating pills without telling his employer who spent loads of cash on him?

I know it'll be the day but Carra has lost more then a step and isn't as good at positioning as he use to be. His tackle on Nani today (which should have been a straight red) was a perfect example of how pacy players can beat him without too much trouble which means he needs to foul them. At some point his defensive mistakes have to over-rule the on field leader role that others are taking care of these days. There's just no way for him to be an impact player all season anymore.

I agree, kind of. He gets caught out at right back. He never has had any speed to talk about.....

He still reads the game well and take solid positions. I think he has another couple of seasons in him. Who else are we going to play?! Skrtel/Agger doesn´t seem to work(I should but it doesn´t). The Greek (I love him to death for his all guts displays), let´s face it. He was never meant as a regular starter. Unless we get a pacey no nonsense defender who likes to get stuck in, Carra will remain firmly in the starting eleven.

Hopefully there will be some nice signings in the summer. Wingers, Leftback, Center Back.... Nothing a couple of hundred million pounds can´t fix:D

Barca vs Arsenal today!!!!! RVP is in the lineup.

Its going to be an awesome game!! Can´t wait to see it tonight!! I don´t care who wins, it´ll be a great game!

Back