Tiger's Practice Facility

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
So I'm sure many of you have seen Tiger's practice facility at his new Jupiter home. They had some aerial views of it a couple months back. Well, today he posted some ground photos of it on Facebook and WOW! Makes me dream of how good I would be if I had something like that at my home. I don't see how he can have that and NOT have the world's best short game like he used to...maybe once he moves in to this new house soon he will improve and be back on top. Not the same Tiger fan as I used to be, but I still have a lot of respect for his ability and I hope he gets back to his old form because he was AMAZING to watch.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that facebook page would you?

Increbible to have that in a back yard! How does he suck so bad right now then? lol

because he hasn't moved in yet? Yeah I'm not sure, which is sad because I'm a big fan and will continue to make excuses for him I guess...

His practice facility is done, I think his house is almost done. Once his house is done he'll start not sucking again, maybe. Thats probably the reaon he is currently distracted, right? First it was the media, then the divorce, then the swing change, now the house, just be patient. He already said golf wasnt in his priorities like it used to be. Once he runs out of things to blame it on, he'll retire and be inducted into the HOF.
Increbible to have that in a back yard! How does he suck so bad right now then? lol

You guys are so desperate. How much does it suck to apologize for Tiger all the time?

Off topic, but on the same idea.

Who was the MLB player that is retired that was on Golf Channel awhile back. He is playing a lot of amateurs in Arizona I think. They showed his practice facility on that special and it looked sweet too!

His practice facility is done, I think his house is almost done. Once his house is done he'll start not sucking again, maybe. Thats probably the reaon he is currently distracted, right? First it was the media, then the divorce, then the swing change, now the house, just be patient. He already said golf wasnt in his priorities like it used to be. Once he runs out of things to blame it on, he'll retire and be inducted into the HOF.
C'mon now Thainer...you're reaching pal.

Very nice Practice Facility. Just what I need to improve my short game.

That is sick!

Off topic, but on the same idea.

Who was the MLB player that is retired that was on Golf Channel awhile back. He is playing a lot of amateurs in Arizona I think. They showed his practice facility on that special and it looked sweet too!

John Smoltz.

Well according to the sports radio shows up here it is because Tiger stopped going to the waffle house!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking! His short game is lacking so much lately. Not that his long game is up to his normal standards either...but he did say on facebook that he hasnt actually moved in yet. so maybe once he moves in we will see the improvement. Who knows with that guy?

Hey spaceman you gonna keep making excuses for Tiger just like the Bears do for Cutler? Sorry, had to throw that one in there after I saw the Avatar. Sorry buddy :laughing:

I won't stop making excuses for TW because I'm a fan. I stopped making excuses for Cutler the day McDaniels said he was shopping him and Cutler started crying... Hence my avatar. I'm not a Cutler fan that is certain! I am a Tiger Fan. That is certain as well! If my avatar looks like I support Cutler, then I need to change avatars! I thought it was funny myself!

I've become a big fan of Dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson too. I made plenty of excuses (in my head) for DJ after the PGA debacle. Bubba hasn't needed them just yet.

If I ever get rich I'm buying the house next door and hitting balls over to his range

Who is this Tiger guy? Did he just cure cancer or something?

Back