Cleveland Golf CG16 "Play it Forward" Promotion

Yeah...we still haven't received our Cleveland club either :confused2:

And assuming it's coming from home base you guys should get it first.

I am getting them both for testing, starting to worry about the Cleveland one though, email dated 2/20/11 said to expect in 5 to 10 business days, today is the 10th day and usually they arrive more toward the middle of the specified time rather than later. The last time I received a free club, I bought new ones before it arrived and I gave the club to a youngster to try out.

I have not seen mine yet either. I got an email from Taylormade that said I would not get one of the 6i. I guess you will just have to let us know how they match up. I hope to get some feed back about this years line of irons as I am looking to upgrade. I hope to get a new set by mid April if all goes well. If Cleveland has done as well with the irons as they have with their drivers and hybrids I could be have a all Cleveland bag by summer.

I have not seen mine yet either. I got an email from Taylormade that said I would not get one of the 6i. I guess you will just have to let us know how they match up. I hope to get some feed back about this years line of irons as I am looking to upgrade. I hope to get a new set by mid April if all goes well. If Cleveland has done as well with the irons as they have with their drivers and hybrids I could be have a all Cleveland bag by summer.

Will do, hoping to get to try them out soon and post a few comments.

Nothing yet, today is the 10th business day from the email. Looking forward since I'm very interested in maybe upgrading my irons.

Twitter feed says that all the ones that have received the email that they were confirmed had theirs shipped out on Saturday.

Thanks Spank for the info!

Twitter feed says that all the ones that have received the email that they were confirmed had theirs shipped out on Saturday.

Good to know. I was starting to worry as well.

Appreciate the info Spanks!

Thanks for the info. I hope to get it before the weekend. plan on going to the range Sat.

Thanks Spank, I will be out of town from Wed. to Sun, so that is probably when it will come. I am also in the TP Mills putter play it forward and it is scheduled to arrive Thursday. Funny how we havn't taken a trip since October and the week we leave the state, all kinds of goodies arrive. Oh well with the Polara golf balls, putter and iron next week will be fun.

You who have won this, did you get to choose the shaft? Or do they just send you anything flex or shaft?

You who have won this, did you get to choose the shaft? Or do they just send you anything flex or shaft?

They didn't ask, so I assume they will all be regular flex.

They didn't ask, so I assume they will all be regular flex.

Didn't win in the TM tester contest, but that's alright. Lots of great people are gonna do well with that. I just wish this thing would hurry up and get here so I can try my hand in testing/reviewing something!!!

I "won" both, but am still waiting. . .
I'm grateful though, I usually don't win anything!

Didn't win in the TM tester contest, but that's alright. Lots of great people are gonna do well with that. I just wish this thing would hurry up and get here so I can try my hand in testing/reviewing something!!!

Same here :)

Came home today to find a box by the garage....but it wasn't from Cleveland! Still waiting, hopefully tomorrow because the weekend is going to be really nice!

In case any of you are interested: I have a 2.0 6 iron coming and would love to swap after I'm done trying it out. Just PM me if you are interested.

Has anyone actually received the iron yet? Just curious. Got my confirmation email on 2/20 and its been way over the 5-10 business days.

Marengo
Cleveland's twitter stated they started shipping on Sat. I'm sure they are sending via cheapest rate so maybe today or next week for sure!

Marengo
Cleveland's twitter stated they started shipping on Sat. I'm sure they are sending via cheapest rate so maybe today or next week for sure!

They also tweeted yesterday the site for registration of the club upon receipt. Should be any day now. The west coasters should get it first if it's coming from home base.

okay I don't feel bad!! No one else has gotten theirs yet either? I have been gone for 11 days and it still has not arrived.

I did notice on the play it forward site a few have arrived and moved on to the next tester. Think I better check with Cleveland on this. My notice was back on Feb. 20th.

Back