TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

What an incredible opportunity. Thanks to THP & TM for working together to help support all of us hackers...

1. What is your handicap? 23
2. What are your current hybrids? Callawaw Heavenwoods
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Big Bertha Titanium
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What o you think of the white? Looks amazing, dig the flat... think it would make a big difference to focus contact at address.

Thanks again for the opportunity. Until 2 years ago I played TaylorMade metalwoods, for 15+ years... would love to try the new tech... joined the Burner Brotherhood.

1. What is your handicap? 15.3
2. What are your current hybrids? TaylorMade Burner 19 and 23 degree and Cleveland Mashie 18 and 23 degree (all regular shafts)
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G15 4W 17 degree and Cleveland Launcher FL 3W 17 degree
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular Graphite
5. What do you think of the white? Great look, reduces glare

I live in Tucson so have plenty of sunshine and great courses to try these out. This would be fun!

1. What is your handicap?- 24
2. What are your current hybrids?- Adams OS A7 and Cleveland Launcher 2i
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade SF 3-wood
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?- Regular
5. What do you think of the white?- I think it makes the head of the clubs look larger which adds confidence especially in a hybrid or FW.

1. What is your handicap? 12
2. What are your current hybrids? Nickent 3dx RC 3i
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland HiBore 3w
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think it is great. The Ghost putters sold me on the concept.

Looking forward to hearing about these! 3 wood is on the top of my list of clubs to upgrade!

1. What is your handicap? 7.6
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Machspeed 3H
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike VR 3W
5. What do you think of the white? I think white is very cool, and makes it easier to line up.

Thanks for another great oppurtunity THP and TM.

1. What is your handicap? 11.7

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Hibore XLI

3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland Launcher DST 15* & 19*

4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular Flex

5. What do you think of the white? I've only demo'd a ghost series putter and I like the look at address and have no concerns with the color aside from it really stands out from everything else on the course!

Really cool of opportunity again! Thanks!!!

1. What is your handicap? 17
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Sumo2 24*
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway X 3 and 5 wood
5. What do you think of the white? I like the white club. I will be the first in my foursome to have one, if selected. Also, I think the white color will help with my back swing - to visually see where the facehead is, especially the first 18" of the back swing. Plus, it looks so clean and fresh.

1. What is your handicap? - 9
2. What are your current hybrids? - Rescue 09 TP 22 and 19
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway FT Tour 13*
5. What do you think of the white? I love it - I play the SFTP 2.0 and find it very appealing to the eye.

I would really like to test the R11 Fairway wood in a 15*. Thanks.

1. What is your handicap? 20
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams Idea Tech A4 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner 09 3w 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? After testing the R11 driver, I found the white to not be as distracting as originally thought and I really would like to try a white club on the course to evaluate the color change effect from black to white.

Already have the 3 and Rescue coming, had I known........Hell who am I kidding, I never win a thing.

TaylorMade Testing:

TaylorMade Testing:

1. My handicap is a 5
2. I do not currently play hybrids, but have been thinking about ditching my 3 iron for one over the past few years.
3. Current FW: Cleveland Launcher DST 19 degree
4. I play stiff shafts.
5. I'm undecided on the white.

This is awesome I would love to be picked for this! I've been toying with the notion of trying out a hybrid for sometime. This would be perfect for me.

What a great opportunity, thanks THP and TM.

1. What is your handicap? 22
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Launcher 2i
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams Redline 4w
5. What do you think of the white? It's scary good. I love it in my Ghost putter. I was skeptical of it at first with other clubs but after seeing the R11 in-person I think it looks sweet.

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? Approximately 32-36 But will be working on a firm handicap this year.
2. What are your current hybrids? Callaway Diablo Edge Reg flex. 3 and 4.
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway BB Diablo 15* Stiff but really need a reg flex.
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff and Reg but Regular works best.
5. What do you think of the white? From the one's I've tried at the golf stores I've really liked them. Need more time to form a solid opinion though.

Thanks :thp: and :taylormade: for another great hands on Hackers Paradise Experience!

Another fantastic review opportunity! Thank you Taylormade for entrusting the THP community to review your product. Thanks THP for providing us such a great site.

1. What is your handicap? 12ish
2. What are your current hybrids? - TaylorMade Rescue Dual 16*, Cleveland Mashie M1, Cleveland Mashie M3
3. What are your current FW woods?- Don't play a FW
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- I think the white looks, but I worry that the paint on the hybrid would take a beating.

Good luck to all! I would love to review the difference between my old TM hybrid, the Mashies, and this new Rescue

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? 18

2. What are your current hybrids? No

3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G10 15 and 18

5. What do you think of the white? I've demoed the driver and putter a like the white very much. Actually gives me a calming affect.

1. What is your handicap? 17.1
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade 2007 burner 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G15 17*
5. What do you think of the white? Having hit the R11 and superfast 2.0, I like the white. It reduces glare and put me at ease.

Thanks Taylormade and THP!

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? - 16.8
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Sumo 18*
3. What are your current FW woods? TEE CB2 15*
5. What do you think of the white? I really like the concept behind the white club head. I probably would have a R11 in the bag if the price tag wasn't so high. I think the white can help me visually with my swing when I work with an instructor next this month for the 1st time in my life to work on my game.

I am interested in testing either. Thank you THP and TM for this great opportunity.

1. What is your handicap? 8.7
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie 15.5* and 20.5*
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner 07 3 Wood (currently not in the bag due to 15.5 Mashie)
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think it looks great. Not sure on the claims of helping with glare, will have to try it out for myself.

Thanks again Taylormade and THP. You guys are bringing it!

Incredible, TaylorMade knows they make great products and are willing to stand behind it. Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade.

1. What is your handicap? 13
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M2, M3
3. What are your current FW woods?None, just hybrids
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff shaft
5. What do you think of the white? I like it, although I have never seen what it looks like outdoors.

1. 8
2. Taylormade 09 Rescue TP
3. None ( wanting the R11 4 wood)
4. Stiff
5. I love the white, have the white putter and R11 driver

1. What is your handicap? Around 32
2. What are your current hybrids? I play a Nickent 3DX, 20 *
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping i3, 14 *
5. What do you think of the white? I like it. It looks nice, Ian I like the way it stands out against the grass.

Hope to get picked for the testing of this beautiful hybrid club
I'm new to this forum and look forward to contributing to it in
any way I can.

1. What is your handicap? 15.2
2. What are your current hybrids? None at moment.(I'd be a great tester because of that)
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Burner Superfast 3 and 5
5. What do you think of the white? Love the white. It looks great and helps with the glare.

1. 16.5 oob
2. Callaway 2 heavenwood and 4 fusion,
3. Taylormade R9 3wd
4. Stiff shaft
5. I really like the white. Infact I have plans to switch my woods and hybrids over to the new ones.

1. What is your handicap? 11.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Diablo 2H and Diablo 4H and Mashie 5H
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade r7 st 15 deg
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white. Im not sure as I have not played with one yet. I think they look cool.

Again--You guys are awesome.

1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams a03
3. What are your current FW woods? Don't currrently use any
5. What do you think of the white? should help with alignment

Back