The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Congrats to the winners this should be an awesome experience! Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for another awesome event.

HAHA Nice one Mardin, I'm sure thats exactly what it will be like. But are we talking OLD Charlie or the Johnny Depp Charlie? Depp was kinda creepy!

HAHA Nice one Mardin, I'm sure thats exactly what it will be like. But are we talking OLD Charlie or the Johnny Depp Charlie? Depp was kinda creepy!

Depp was creepy, but there is something eerily creepy and psychotic about the Gene Wilder, Willy Wonka character. Nevertheless, I can't wait and am going to report on everything and lots of pictures.

Congrats to the winners. Look forward to reading about the experience.

Congrats to all 6 winners. Can't wait to hear about it...

I have sent the winners information to Taylormade and you should be getting a call from their travel department sometime today.

I have sent the winners information to Taylormade and you should be getting a call from their travel department sometime today.

Thats pretty cool, It would be awesome to get a call from a travle department of TM!!! Congrats to everyone, please take good notes cause I will have tons of questions.

Awesome, thank you GG! I'll be anxiously waiting and will immediately begin my journal of my experience from that phone call.

Thats pretty cool, It would be awesome to get a call from a travle department of TM!!! Congrats to everyone, please take good notes cause I will have tons of questions.
I'll do my best to bring information overload to everyone!

Thanks GG, I have been on pins & needles all day waiting on the call. However in my case, it is just crank the car and drive 45 minutes to Reynolds Plantation. The Atlanta airport is 1:25 away. :D

Very late to the party here, but congrats to the winners!! You guys will have an amazing time I'm sure!!

Thanks GG !

I've been repeatedly checking my cell phone to make sure it's on and that I have a good signal.
Anxiously and impatiently waiting......

I just talked with Kristy at Taylormade Travel !
She will be booking my flight and hotel room in a few minutes and then emailing the details to me by the end of the day!

A huge congrats again to you guy's. That trips like a dream come true, have fun.

Sweet Drumdog, I too rec'd a phone call from Kristy from TaylorMade. She could tell that I was a little excited and kind of had a little chuckle. Sounds like they're going to get me on a plane on Friday and get all settled in and Saturday morning is our Kingdom experience, then Kristy says, "after the fitting experience in the morning some staff from TM and other contest winners are playing golf Saturday at 1, are you interested?" YES PLEASE! She says, great bring your clubs and we will see you on Friday. What a deal, I should be receiving confirmation on my travel plans sometime today. Thank you so much TaylorMade and THP! WOW!

Congrats again guys...I'm very excited for you all.

Man I have to admit I am jealous. Have a great time fella's and if you can remember I would love to see some pics.

I'm still waiting in anticipation for my phone call...but I guess they are taking care of the "Cali crew" first before us East Coasters.

I'm wondering if any of the winners are going to consider purchasing something while there. Maybe get fit for some new irons

As promised, I rec'd my travel itinerary from TaylorMade today. I am arriving at the San Diego airport at 1pm on Friday and will be leaving at 3:02 on Sunday. It's official now and I could not be more excited!

Um yeah... what, I don't know :)

I'm wondering if any of the winners are going to consider purchasing something while there. Maybe get fit for some new irons

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Um yeah... what, I don't know :)

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Lol I think I would be unable to resist. At least I would have a months of happiness before the wife saw the CC bill. I can't wait to read everyones posts. I am so excited for all of you.

I'm still waiting in anticipation for my phone call...but I guess they are taking care of the "Cali crew" first before us East Coasters.

West coast = Best coast ! :D

I am flying in to San Diego at noon on Friday and then flying out at 11:10 am on Sunday.
I'm really excited about this as the rest of the winners. It's going to take some real restraint not to pull the trigger on a full set of TM's.
I can't promise the wife that won't happen.

Dr. Teeth, Drumdog and myself have all rec'd our itineraries and we've been PM'ing each other back and forth, turns out Dr. Teeth and I land in San Diego within about 10 minutes of each other so that should work out well. As far as we know we've got nothing planned on Friday afternooon/night with TaylorMade so we're kicking around the idea of an afternoon round of golf together. So far it's been great communicating with these two and I can tell already that they're going to be a great time to hang out with this weekend.

It is getting closer for you guys, I bet you can't wait! Since you are going there for a club fitting are they giving you a fitted set or will you have to purchase them? Sorry if that is a dumb question...

Back