The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just joking around. I'm jealous of your post count thats all.

Oh I know you were. Today is actually the first day in a while that I have had over 20 posts in a day. I have learned to cut back a little on my posting. Some people thank me for that to haha

BTW.... 1500 Posts woohoo! Watch out Bridges and CoolBreeze I got you guys in my sights

Nice man I'm watching out for ya. I can just post at work which really helps, until the IT department sees what I am up to.

Nice man I'm watching out for ya. I can just post at work which really helps, until the IT department sees what I am up to.

Between you and me...... Me too. haha.
We have the dumbest It department here...... wait whats that buzzing noise coming from my computer oh cra............

Oh I know you were. Today is actually the first day in a while that I have had over 20 posts in a day. I have learned to cut back a little on my posting. Some people thank me for that to haha

Not me, I'm telling you to get your butt in gear and get back to averaging 40 a day! Slacker!

Not me, I'm telling you to get your butt in gear and get back to averaging 40 a day! Slacker!

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Sunday Hacker? That dude was a posting machine. I think he's the one that set the one month record for members not named JB.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Sunday Hacker? That dude was a posting machine. I think he's the one that set the one month record for members not named JB.

He still comes around once in a while - - - he's a little addicted to Mafia Wars! lol

Man, just had a killer session at the gym today. Was pretty deadly and now my arms are killing me just typing this.

Man, just had a killer session at the gym today. Was pretty deadly and now my arms are killing me just typing this.

I hear you. I worked out hard last night, and then tried to go to the range today and that was a bad idea. Just too sore and tired to swing a golf club at all.

Sounds like a good time to take some driver swings.

Guys I'm honestly worried about how I am going to keep up working out and playing golf all the time. I feel like I'm going to run into the situation where I'm constantly sore and won't be able to swing the club. I think mass building and golf do not work well together.

My little Bro took me airsofting on Satruday. For those who don't know, it's like Paintball but with more realistic looking guns that fire these little small rubber BBs. I literally cannot walk today.

Dent check this sexy thing out:

tesla-s-2011-01-18.jpg

What is that Kev? Looks like a Jaguar. I'm guessing I'm going to be shocked and it's a Hyundai or a Kia.

Guys I'm honestly worried about how I am going to keep up working out and playing golf all the time. I feel like I'm going to run into the situation where I'm constantly sore and won't be able to swing the club. I think mass building and golf do not work well together.

I think there is a vending machine were you can buy panzy drinks to get you through it. Im not sure, but think there around Canada somewhere. haha Im just messing with you.

On a serious note just cut it to 2 times a week T/TH gives you 3 golf days plus the weekend. Once you get used to it, you wont be as sore.

I think there is a vending machine were you can buy panzy drinks to get you through it. Im not sure, but think there around Canada somewhere. haha Im just messing with you.

On a serious note just cut it to 2 times a week T/TH gives you 3 golf days plus the weekend. Once you get used to it, you wont be as sore.

All sold out around here. I drank too many too fast. I am for sure going to cut it down though. I have all winter to build back up and summer is golf time.

Yeah its a Tesla Model S.

Ask Camilo Villegas how that's working out for him.

I think when Tiger got a lot of muscle mass it affected his swing. Just my opinion though.

I think when Tiger got a lot of muscle mass it affected his swing. Just my opinion though.

Well one of his muscle masses affected both his swing and his life.

How did it affect his swing? Posture?

Ya his posture, it left him hanging a little to the left in an appleby's parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back