Polara Golf Ball Testing Review Thread

Yeap, this should be an interesting test! Looking forward to it. Thanks Polara and THP.

Asymetrical dimples for my asymetrical swing. Perfect! :)

Just got done checking out the videos on how these balls work. Very interesting concept! I am excited to get these out and test them.

I'm looking forward to hearing how they do in the field.

Wow I would have never guessed that this was what we would be testing. Very cool. Looks like it will be a lot of fun trying to fade a ball with the arrow facing the wrong way. I cant wait to give them a try. Thank you Polara for giving us a shot at testing them.

So basically from what I've read, you line it up off the tee so there is no side spin but on the fairway if you don't touch it then in theory it should act like a regular ball. That seems interesting, I have to say I am very intrigued by this.

so the video is HILARIOUS!!! I am gonna have to implement a lift, clean, and replace with the arrow at my target rule now

Exactly you need to reposition the arrow with each shot or if you want to hit a fade or a draw.

That is a good question, from reading their website I think the concept is fine off the tee but you would have to adjust the ball prior to playing it from the fairway, etc to get the intended affect.

To "work the ball" the arrow needs to be positioned properly so you would need to do as One-T said above, reposition before each shot

I look forward to hearing back from all the testers on this ball

So who picked Polara in the pool?

Aggro remember "it could be a small company that we don't know about or a new ball from one of the big ones"

I had new company, but didn't have a name :D

Color me intrigued. I generally miss a few fairways so I'd like to see if it works as advertised. I can tell you that since it's non-conforming, I wouldn't play with it outside of scrambles, and then I wouldn't use it if I loss distance.

I am very curious to see if it works as advertised.

The amount of golf balls they sent for this test is unprecedented and is creating a lot of buzz for them. Wise move in their part.

Looking forward to giving them a test run.

Well, I guess I didn't do too bad on my final guess.

Looking forward to putting these balls in play. I am concerned about how far the ball is going on the occasional "double cross" which I hit every few rounds. I can see the ball being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay OB on one of those. The technology is sound and I hope to have some windy days to see how they combat the high cross winds we have sometimes.

man i cant wait to try these babies out
thanks thp and polara for the opportunity to test something new
i sure know quite a few ppl that need technology like this

I am very intrigued right now. I just got done scouring their website and am curious. Once they get here it will be time to head out for the first round of the year, should be a good test because my swing is a mess right now thanks to some shoulder problems I played through at the end of last year's season.

I cant wait to test these. Got some things planned already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB and GG just wanted to say thanks again, your hard work is much appreciated! Also thanks to Polara for the balls ill be sure to put them to the test!

The concept behind the Polara balls sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to testing these and seeing if my fades/pushes off the tee become minimized. Thanks again to THP and Polara!

Wow very cool!!! Not what I was expecting but in a good way!!! I have played and tested so many balls but always the most popular brands. This is going to be very exciting.... I have never heard of this company so I will be testing a ball that I have no preconceived notions about at all. I am very interested in this technology. This seems to be a ball that could benefit a few of my weekly playing partners and I am very interested to see how they stack up against my current in play ball. This is gonna be a blast to test and cannot wait to share my thoughts. Thank you sooo much to THP and Polara to this awesome opportunity.

Cheers!!

interesting ball. anxious to see how these play!

Thanks Polara and THP should be interesting with out a doubt with out a doubt , going to have some fun

Thanks THP and Polara. Had high expectations after receiving the test balls today. In the same package I received my THP poker chips (including the white one) and my THP towel. Was heading to the course to put the Polara's in play when I was waylaid by an 8th grade science project. My son called me when I less than 5 minutes from the course to ask me to please pick up a list of items for him that he needed for a school assignment.

Had to turnaround and get him to take him shopping. I think we bought enough things to complete 3 or 4 science projects at the college level. Very disappointed that I didn't get to use anything in my goody bag from THP. I will be out testing the Polara balls tomorrow even if I have to play in the dark.

I would like to say thank you to THP and Polara for the opportunity to check out these golf balls. I will admit I'm skeptical going in and I wish they were conforming, but all the same I'm looking forward to checking them out and offering my feedback.

Thanks THP and Polara. Had high expectations after receiving the test balls today. In the same package I received my THP poker chips (including the white one) and my THP towel. Was heading to the course to put the Polara's in play when I was waylaid by an 8th grade science project. My son called me when I less than 5 minutes from the course to ask me to please pick up a list of items for him that he needed for a school assignment.

Had to turnaround and get him to take him shopping. I think we bought enough things to complete 3 or 4 science projects at the college level. Very disappointed that I didn't get to use anything in my goody bag from THP. I will be out testing the Polara balls tomorrow even if I have to play in the dark.

DUDE!
Get some pictures up here!

Back