The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao, there have been some seriously funny post today. I think if you get too much muscle mass it can affect your ability to do a full turn. Remember when Tiger was more lanky then muscular? He was DOMINANT!

I think when Tiger got a lot of hookers it affected his swing. Just my opinion though.

I guess I have to be the FIFY guy...hehe

I guess I have to be the FIFY guy...hehe

lmao, If I was drinking anything just now I would have painted the screen like that thanks1974 guy after 3 JB specials. lololololol

lmao, there have been some seriously funny post today. I think if you get too much muscle mass it can affect your ability to do a full turn. Remember when Tiger was more lanky then muscular? He was DOMINANT!

I heard Tiger was not hitting the weights to get so muscular, he was doing humpilates.

In spoilers because it was on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Spoiler

Yes but he still has the ability to bang out a 69 (pun intended) on any given day. It's not like I'll get bigger and start shooting 90's.

Yes but he still has the ability to bang out a 69 (pun intended) on any given day. It's not like I'll get bigger and start shooting 90's.
Hey remember when David Duval had a bit of a beer belly and was shooting lights out? He then hit the gym like a mad man, got all buff and seemed to have lost his swing? I'm not saying there's a correlation, but...

Hey remember when David Duval had a bit of a beer belly and was shooting lights out? He then hit the gym like a mad man, got all buff and seemed to have lost his swing? I'm not saying there's a correlation, but...

I think that is beyond my era. :D

Last edited:
i cant keep up... i might have to pack it in till morning and catch up on everything then hahaha

Does anybody ever get the night sweats? I do at times, and did last night. Then I tried to move over to Erica's side of the bed and she got mad. Crazy women.

Does anybody ever get the night sweats? I do at times, and did last night. Then I tried to move over to Erica's side of the bed and she got mad. Crazy women.

I don't get them dude. You must be nic'ing in your sleep.

Man, I hate the night sweats. Its like I need a full body diaper.

I don't get them dude. You must be nic'ing in your sleep.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Uhhh..... I just got the sweats watching that vid Smalls posted. That Jessica Biel is an animal!!!!!

With my wife being away I've been getting the whole King size bed to myself and it has been SWEET! Sleeping right in the middle, and falling asleep while watching sportscenter has been awesome.

I'll get 'em on occasion but only during the summer when it's hot out and normal sweating is expected.

Uhhh..... I just got the sweats watching that vid Smalls posted. That Jessica Biel is an animal!!!!!

It was a good video and I am disappointed that yours is the only comment on it! Did everyone miss it because it was in spoilers?

It was a good video and I am disappointed that yours is the only comment on it! Did everyone miss it because it was in spoilers?

I caught it yesterday Smalls. I was too inundated with kiddie stuff to focus. All I could say is Minka Kelly Mmmmmm.

I caught it yesterday Smalls. I was too inundated with kiddie stuff to focus. All I could say is Minka Kelly Mmmmmm.

I missed this video...where is it

I didn't get to see the video either. I would like too. Anyone know where it is? Also, I can't seem to get a picture to up load. It says file to big. So I resize the photo then it says something else. I guess I won't be able to post a picture of my pets on the pet thread...:dont-know:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back