Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately my tires are directional only so you can't rotate them and the rear tires and bigger than the fronts. :crying: so as it turns out I will probably have to ride them over inflated so that the bottoms wear out instead of the insides (the toes of the tires). Which means that my car will ride even more harsh with the run flats on them and over inflated :banghead: oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't.

Sorry to hear about you back Kelly, I can only tell you my wife through her back out three days ago, and for the past two days I took her to my chiripractor and she feel 10 times better. If you don't want to do that here is some advice from him to her about how to take care of it, some is obvious and some not. Never heat it even though it feel good, cold packs only. Do not just sit and rest, while you don't want to over exsert it, you need to walk and move around and do some things. Advil not tylenol. Hope that helps any but good luck tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice! I saw a massage therapist at a chiropractor's office last week who told me the same thing about heat vs ice. Unfortunately, I had been using a heating pad for about a week so I'm sure I just made it worse! I think I will try a walk around the block today. I did go hit a bucket of balls and it was tough. I've been popping the pills (muscle relaxers and ibuprofen) for three weeks now. Ole Gray knows I'm hurting when I take meds because I hate to take anything.

Taxes. :pissed-off:

This stats assignment is eating.my.lunch

I hate using excel in every way, shape, and form.
When I was in grad school we had to do our first regression analysis BY HAND. It took freakin' forever. In any case down the road I had to take advanced stats...Applied Multivariate Analysis...boy did that suck. I feel your pain. Good luck with it!

House shopping is exciting and annoying at the same time

staying in the Philly area

Nice, we are in the process of starting to build a duplex on a lot we own and its already starting to drive me crazy. This city has so many stupid rules its driving me crazy.

I hate toilet training. I'm trying to look at the bright side that in a couple of months I'll have extra money to buy golf swag but it's so not working. Don't they have those electronic shock collars for this?

I hate toilet training. I'm trying to look at the bright side that in a couple of months I'll have extra money to buy golf swag but it's so not working. Don't they have those electronic shock collars for this?

Bumbo.

you'll figure it out buddy.....if not wear a dri-fit diaper around the ibar or something

bro...puppy pads!

Man I'm going through the same thing right now! I'm frustrated every day but he'll get it soon....he has to get it soon.

Man I'm going through the same thing right now! I'm frustrated every day but he'll get it soon....he has to get it soon.

I think you first need to address the part where you refer to yourself in the third person...

I'm curious. How does that help?

CB, it's a wear. He does #1 no problem, even standing up. #2 is the issue and it drives me insane.

I'm curious. How does that help?

It really doesn't in my mind... my moronic relative is about to start potty training their youngling and all they go on about is bumbo this, and bumbo that.
Yay... the kid isn't going to fall in. S'not going to train it to push!

CB, it's a wear. He does #1 no problem, even standing up. #2 is the issue and it drives me insane.

I am also going through this same thing with my almost 3yr old boy, can wear underwear all day and has no problem with #1, as soon as we get him in a pull up for bed he will drop it like its hot!

if anyone has any tips to help on this please let me or us!

I am also going through this same thing with my almost 3yr old boy, can wear underwear all day and has no problem with #1, as soon as we get him in a pull up for bed he will drop it like its hot!

My friend's cousin told their kid that they were going to the pet store to buy a bunch of hampsters... and each time he pooped in his pants, he would get to choose a hampster, and his dad would kill it.

It really doesn't in my mind... my moronic relative is about to start potty training their youngling and all they go on about is bumbo this, and bumbo that.
Yay... the kid isn't going to fall in. S'not going to train it to push!

We used that bumbo for all of one month then my kid couldn't fit in it. Yeah that don't work for potty training. Plus it's dangerous and there was once a recall because some idiot put their kid in there and placed it on top of their kitchen countertop then proceeded to leave the kid alone. Next thing you know they're headed to the ER. Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Of all irony of ironies... I decided to take some trash out to the garage and when I get back I find him sitting on his toilet doing his business. Yes, that's right a mere couple of hours after ranting about it. Needless to say we were jacked up about it, enough to wake up my 18 mo. old from his nap. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! :D

Ok that made me lmao!

Of all irony of ironies... I decided to take some trash out to the garage and when I get back I find him sitting on his toilet doing his business. Yes, that's right a mere couple of hours after ranting about it. Needless to say we were jacked up about it, enough to wake up my 18 mo. old from his nap. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! :D

Dude thats awesome, right now my boy wont 1 or 2 in the potty and I'm working on it every day. My wife is on vacation for 10 days starting today and I'm going to have that guy potty trained when she comes home....well a guy can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back