TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Another fantastic opportunity !!

Thanks, THP and Taylormade !!

1. What is your handicap? 4.3
2. What are your current hybrids? Callaway FT & Taylormade R7 Draw
3. What are your current FW woods? Tour Edge
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white. It cuts the glare and I think it would help the alignment.

1. ~6
2. None
3. Cobra SZ 3 + 5
4. Stiff
5. Contrasts against the ground well. Very pretty clubs.

You have got to be kidding me! How cool is this?! I'm looking to upgrade my FW and Hybrid - it would be cool to spend some time with sticks I was already considering contenders.

1. What is your handicap? 11
2. What are your current hybrids? '08 TaylorMade Rescue
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Diablo 3W
5. What do you think of the white? I think it has potential. It's hard to get a feel for this type of modification without having it out on the course. For example, what's it like against different types of grass, sunny days, cloudy days, foggy mornings, etc. Holding it in a store under unnatural lighting is not ideal and does not reflect the conditions on the course. But, it's a TM - I doubt very seriously that performance will be a question.

1. What is your handicap? Current about 13
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade rescue tp
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade and Nike
5. What do you think of the white? I've only seen pics, but I'm not sold yet

1. What is your handicap?

My handicap is 16.

2. What are your current hybrids?

I currently have an Adams Idea A7 3 Hybrid.

3. What are your current FW woods?

I am currently gaming a Slazenger Raw Distance 15 degree 3 wood. This club was given to me by a friend and this year I've already been "testing" lots of other fairway woods in the hopes of finding a replacement.

4. What shaft stiffness do you play?

Stiff shafts.

5. What do you think of the white?

Honestly, when I grab a white club at the local golf shop and hold it in my golf stance I get this odd feeling of vertigo or something due to the color. It's dizzying almost, but it could be caused by the lights in the shop and maybe wouldn't happen outside.

Last edited:
Is there a chance for left handers to test these out? Had to ask haha. These look to good not to miss out!

If it doesnt say RH only, then it is open to everybody.

1. What is your handicap? 8
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams A7 19* & 22*
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway X 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? To be honest I'm not sold on the idea of a white head. Don't know if there is any true benefit to playing with a white head. They do look sharp though!

Thanks to Taylormade and THP yet another great contest!

Once again THP is giving excellent opportunities to the common folk. Well done TM and THP!

2. What are your current hybrids? TM Rescue
3. What are your current FW woods? TM Superfast
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X
5. What do you think of the white? I think it frames the ball perfectly and I've noticed less glare off the crown.

I'm very intrigued by these clubs.

Thanks again for the opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 14
2. What are your current hybrids? from an old niklaus Q4 set
3. What are your current FW woods? inheirited my woods they were custom made
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff, 100mph club head speed
5. What do you think of the white? i'm in love with it they look so sharp and the best part is the color is functional too less glare is great for me cause my woods are a dull silver but still reflect a ton

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for giving us forum members a chance to test these out. I have really been wanting to replace my hybrids and 3 wood and these are definitely on my list to try out.

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Hibore XLS
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams 9032Ti
5. What do you think of the white? I think it's very interesting, one of the problems I have is alignment and from the few white Taylormade clubs I've looked down at it seems the white would help me with it.

Another amazing opportunity from Taylormade for us THP'ers. IT is amazing how much this company is willing to put their products in the hands "everyday golfers" and wants to hear what they think. I am sure this helps them in all aspects of their company from r & d to sales.

1. What is your handicap? 22
2. What are your current hybrids? Burner Superlaunch 18.5*, Mashie M3 20.5* and Nickent 3dx rc 23*
3. What are your current FW woods? Do not carry one.
5. What do you think of the white? I don't believe it has any affect n the performance of the club I do find it to be visually appealing.

Once again thanks to THP and Taylormade for this wonderful opportunity:

1. What is your handicap? Scratch
2. What are your current hybrids? Exotics XCG and TM '10 Rescue TP
3. What are your current FW woods? 07 TM Burner TP or Titleist 910 Fd
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff in Hybrids and FW
5. What do you think of the white? It is growing on me - slowly....Hated it at first.

Thanks JB, I'll keep that in mind for future reference!

(left-handed)

1. What is your handicap? about 15
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams A7OS 4 iron
3. What are your current FW woods? Pinemeadow 3 and 5 Woods (They performed the best for me. I had a chance to upgrade, but I hit these the best.)
5. What do you think of the white? I love it, but I do not love the grey on the outside. I'm sure it looks better with the grey, but I just don't see it.

Handicap:12
Hybrids: 15 and 20.5 mashie
Fairway: 0
Stiffness: Stiff
I'm willing to try the white. Right now I'm kind of indifferent on it. I do use a rossa ghost putter and like it on the green.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for this opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 30 (2nd year playing)
2. What are your current hybrids? Baffler 18* and 20*, Nickent 3dx rc 23*
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams speedline fast 10 15*
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white aesthetically. Would love to see if it actually helps on the course.

Look at all these entries, I feel bad for whoever has to read through all this :D

Thanks...HA!

THe best/worst part of this is, we will be sending out clubs fairly soon, and we will have 10-15 testers right off the bat. GG is going to kill me!

Thanks...HA!

THe best/worst part of this is, we will be sending out clubs fairly soon, and we will have 10-15 testers right off the bat. GG is going to kill me!

Lol, yes, yes she is. (Begins playing bagpipes and arranging a funeral)

Lol, yes, yes she is. (Begins playing bagpipes and arranging a funeral)

Yeah sending out 100 dozen golf balls was expensive enough at $5-9 per, now I can add these at $7-15 per and we may have to cool it for a little bit.

1. What is your handicap? 8.1
2. What are your current hybrids? Ben Hogan EFT 1st Generation
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping K 15
5. What do you think of the white? Love it, Have R11 Driver a Ghost putter, big fan of the contrast

** Would love to test the Hybrid since my hybrids are about 5 years old and would like to test some from the newer generation.

Win or Lose this is why THP is great and no matter who wins I feel confident we will get some good reviews on the clubs

Yeah sending out 100 dozen golf balls was expensive enough at $5-9 per, now I can add these at $7-15 per and we may have to cool it for a little bit.

Wouldn't blame you JB, that's some serious dough. We appreicate it.

Wow what an opportunity!!! Thank you to THP and Taylormade for allowing us to have a chance at such a cool opportunity!!! I am a TM guy thru and thru if you didn't notice from my sig!!! I would love the chance to put the new R11 series against my current TM clubs. And with a seasons pass at the range and approx 80 to 90 rounds a year I am sure I can put some of these new Taylormade offerings thru one heck of a workout. I feel bad even signing up for these testing opportunities since I am so new to this forum but I Just can help myself. If I am so lucky to be chosen cool if not congrats to all the lucky testers and look forward to your comments on the new Taylormade products!!!!

1. What is your handicap? 6
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade Rescue TP 17 degree with Matrix Ozik Altus X-flex
3. What are your current FW woods? R9
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Flex
5. What do you think of the white? Absolutely love it on my R11 driver!!! Works great and is very easy to align club face with intended target.

TM wood and hybrid testing

TM wood and hybrid testing

JEmp21
Handicap: 3
Current hybrid: Adams idea tech A4 19*
Current wood: taylormade burner (original burner) 15* 3 wood
Shaft flex: Stiff flex

I think the white is a good idea, nobody else has it available for everyone. I like the look and think it promotes confidence at address.

Thanks...HA!

That is crazy! That is so awesome that TM is testing that many different clubs. Thanks so much Taylormade and THP for such an awesome job!

Back