THP 2011 Poker Chip Ball Markers

I am still using one of the green ones that I put in my pocket when I first got them. I take it everywhere with me. Now it is just a habit I toss it in my pocket when I grab my keys and phone.

hopefully mine come tomorrow, cant wait to see these in person.

Mine showed up today. Love the argyle and love the LE chip. Well done THP and Setho!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am still using one of the green ones that I put in my pocket when I first got them. I take it everywhere with me. Now it is just a habit I toss it in my pocket when I grab my keys and phone.

Be careful Bogey! I took one to the golf course to show it off and have yet to find it. I have looked in my golf bag, in my golf sweaters, jackets, pants, overalls, etc. but no Poker Chip :angry:

I got mine yesterday as well. The Wall of Memories is getting pretty awesome right now. I love the red chip and the LE chip has a nice classy feel to it.

Mine came in today and they look Awesome! Good job everyone.

Look good!

I got my poker chips today. They look great. I am liking 2.0 version even more than the original. Great Job on these sethO

Got mine yesterday in the mail and can't wait to set them down and have everyone go where you get those......

Thanks THP and Seth

O Ya! just walked in to the package from THP. These look great.

O Ya! just walked in to the package from THP. These look great.

Glad you like them. Remember that by having THP Poker chips, you will be invited to a Poker Chip only contest coming this year.

My order arrived today. The Poker chips are really nice!! Repair tool is pretty cool also!

Glad you like them. Remember that by having THP Poker chips, you will be invited to a Poker Chip only contest coming this year.

They really do look great, i didnt get the 5 with the free white chip so i dont think i can be in that contest.

For all you new members out there, I thought I'd bump this up so you can jump in and grab some poker chips while they still last.

For all you new members out there, I thought I'd bump this up so you can jump in and grab some poker chips while they still last.

Definitely grab these. They are a great way to show your THP pride and they are pretty good conversation pieces on the green. Don't be afraid to be the envy of your 4-some.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Definitely grab these. They are a great way to show your THP pride and they are pretty good conversation prices on the green. Don't be afraid to be the envy of your 4-some.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Totally agree with TC and SethO, these are great on the green, and an easy way to support THP!

These are great, and everyone I have given them to love them. Haven't given away any of the 2011's yet.

Any chance someone can purchase the older ones? I would like to start a collection.

Thanks

Any chance someone can purchase the older ones? I would like to start a collection.

Thanks

Unfortunately not, but maybe someone has one that could help you out after the outing.

Unfortunately not, but maybe someone has one that could help you out after the outing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just recieved mine today. They are great, really like the white one. Will probably have to save it for tournament use only.

Just recieved mine today. They are great, really like the white one. Will probably have to save it for tournament use only.

SO glad you like them. THey truly are a collector's item.

Back