Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a deal of the day but if you wanted a pair of Hunter Mahan Sundogs you can get the Old Glory version for 19.99 at http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/sundog-golf-h-drive-iii-sunglasses.html

yhst-17159114447480_2149_265354766

DMB that is Roadhouse! I just picked one up. I was going to buy one this weekend or the Kodak. But for $75 total including shipping I just could not pass it up. Thank you my friend!

The have the Pure Digital Flip MinoHD 2-Hour Digital Camcorder at Woot for $69.99. This is a great small camcorder for recording swings. It will fit in your bag easily for course and range recording. Here is the site.

www.woot.com

DMB that is Roadhouse! I just picked one up. I was going to buy one this weekend or the Kodak. But for $75 total including shipping I just could not pass it up. Thank you my friend!

Anytime man! Now you just need a tripod to put it on. It has a place on the bottom of mine to attach it to a tripod.

Anytime man! Now you just need a tripod to put it on. It has a place on the bottom of mine to attach it to a tripod.

I have one similar to this that works pretty good. It's compact so it makes it easy to keep in the golf bag.

41rh8oPpSLL.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

I have one similar to this that works pretty good. It's compact so it makes it easy to keep in the golf bag.

41rh8oPpSLL.jpg

I'm pumped for this to get here. I had one last year for a week or so. Recorded some awesome U2 footage but ended up taking it back. Was great quality but not what I needed at the time. Can't beat this price and now that I know what it's capable of, even more excited.

www.14stix.com has Sligo Player Polo shirts in amber/skye for $17.99 in XL only. This shirt retails for $90 according to 14stix and they only have 5 left.

I would check Budget Golf.com, I picked up Powerband 3.0's for 60 bucks in the white/silver/green colorway along with a Formotion polo for $20, they have some good deals going on.

FSHMARCH - for free shipping from dick's sporting goods. Once it is April use FSHAPRIL.

www.14stix.com has a deal on a driver for a Junior golfer. Accu-Length Junior Golf 250cc Driver for $9.99 and comes in L & R hand models. There are 2 models, 1 for 50 inches to 60 inches height and 1 for 55 inches to 65 inches height.

good deal, thanks

I'm sorry if this has already been posted but Golfio has B330 and B330-s golf balls on sale. 3-dozen for $70, and they are normally $40 a dozen so its a pretty good deal. I usually play the Penta ball but I have heard some good things about these so I may order some to try them out!

Free hat at www.gppgolf.com with purchase of Bridgestone or Srixon balls.

Kingdom 59 (www.kingdom59.com) is having a "Shed" sale today - some interesting items including SuperTri drivers and JAWS wedges at big discounts in limited quantites. Worth checking out if you're in the market.

Kingdom 59 (www.kingdom59.com) is having a "Shed" sale today - some interesting items including SuperTri drivers and JAWS wedges at big discounts in limited quantites. Worth checking out if you're in the market.

Not bashing the deal or anything, but if you buy a JAWS wedge, make sure you buy a lot of golf balls to go with it. Those things eat golf balls unlike anything I've ever seen. Mine didn't last long at all before I got rid of it.

Modells has a sale going on today. 40% off select items over $49 and free shipping, just use offer code MOD4TEN39 at checkout.

Modells has a sale going on today. 40% off select items over $49 and free shipping, just use offer code MOD4TEN39 at checkout. Some big-brand items are not subject to the discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back