Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

I don't get why TaylorMade sells the Sergio style hat.....why would anyone want his hat....come on TaylorMade, give us an American golfer's hat!!

Lol that's funny. That hat actually fits me 1000x better then the DJ hat. There's only a little sg on the back otherwise you have no idea.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

My DJ hats should be here today or tomorrow! I can't wait! I only hope they look alright on me. They don't sell them at my local golf store so I wasn't able to see how they look on me before I purchased them from Blind9. I love the look of them but some hats just look terrible on me, there are very few that look alright on me, but I just had to give this style a try because they look pretty slick.

You guys were right about Blind9, so I must give my most sincere apology for doubting them. I don't know if it was an error on their part or just a slow tracking system on USPS, but my hats are scheduled to be delivered today, and according to the Blind9 website it should take 4 days. So they must have shipped them out right away if I ordered last Tuesday, so there must have just been some delay in my order status on their website or something. I have experienced that before where I have had an item show up at my door and the website never even confirmed shipment. So Blind9, I apologize for doubting you, and I look forward to doing business with you guys again! I hope when I get my package later today the hats look OK on me, sounds like it is really hit or miss with some people on how they look. The guy that posted his pic on here (sorry can't remember who it was) looked pretty good. Maybe I'll have to pose my pic on here to get feedback from everyone else. If I have it in my head that it may look bad then thay may be how I see it, but everyone else may like it. So...pics may be coming soon! :act-up:

Woohoo I just got email confirmation that my hats came! Couple more hours til I can head to my work and grab them (I took the day off but I always have items shipped to work instead of home). Cant wait to get them on my head!

Haha no I just don't want stuff sitting outside my house all day. But I just grabbed my hats and I think the white looks better than the black. I will post pics soon I would appreciate everyones feedback on how they look. I owe a thanks to this forum for leading me to blind9 golf and for getting the discount code for the hats. I have been hooked to this site ever since

Haha no I just don't want stuff sitting outside my house all day. But I just grabbed my hats and I think the white looks better than the black. I will post pics soon I would appreciate everyones feedback on how they look. I owe a thanks to this forum for leading me to blind9 golf and for getting the discount code for the hats. I have been hooked to this site ever since

Glad you are digging some THP man! We're thrilled to have you here.

OEM sent me his DJ hat, minus the blow though. It's a decent hat. I would like it better if it were unstructured. I'll wear it when I feel like partying.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Glad you are digging some THP man! We're thrilled to have you here.

OEM sent me his DJ hat, minus the blow though. It's a decent hat. I would like it better if it were unstructured. I'll wear it when I feel like partying.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Sorry I kept the blow man. It doesnt ship well, you know the whole white powder thing..

I put the white one on and I think it looks pretty good (I'll check your opinions when I post a pic), but then I put the black one on and I thought it just made my head look tall cuz of it being structured. I also think the bill is more bent than Dustins but it still looks alright.

Just Picked up a black and a white DJ hat 2 weeks back. Both fit great! I wear my hats low so the structured look fits wonderful. R11 logo. Real deal here.
Budget Golf $19.95, Budget Golf has great prices on apparel. Great Customer Service as well!
http://www.budgetgolf.com/TaylorMade_DJ_Hat.html

Just Picked up a black and a white DJ hat 2 weeks back. Both fit great! I wear my hats low so the structured look fits wonderful. R11 logo. Real deal here.
Budget Golf $19.95, Budget Golf has great prices on apparel. Great Customer Service as well!
http://www.budgetgolf.com/TaylorMade_DJ_Hat.html

That's just great. It figures I'm in the one state that gets hit with tax. lol $34 Penta's is a good deal.

That's just great. It figures I'm in the one state that gets hit with tax. lol $34 Penta's is a good deal.

$34 penta?!? I'm in! I havent looked yet are they new or are they the practice ones?

$34 penta?!? I'm in! I havent looked yet are they new or are they the practice ones?

Yeah its true $34 for dozen pentas just picked up some! Its a instant rebate the price drops to 34.96 when you add them to your cart..

Still working on getting some pics on here I have done most of my posting from my phone. I need to sit down at the computer and post them. I wish they were unstructred too but I am pleased with them

Back