The Great Web Browser Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew chrome did, but it's been so long since I have used IE that I couldn't remember if it did or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty important feature for me! I have site passwords written down but if I had to remember them every time, I have so many I'd have to try several times to sign in! haha. The "Remember Me" feature on forums is a Godsend.

Firefox....luv the customizations for it too.

Pretty important feature for me! I have site passwords written down but if I had to remember them every time, I have so many I'd have to try several times to sign in! haha. The "Remember Me" feature on forums is a Godsend.

I know what you mean. Most of my passwords are the same but usernames are different and if I had to remember THP, Twitter, facebook, eBay, online bank, wakeboarding site, YouTube, yahoo email, couple of golf online game sites, golfsmith, global golf, gpp golf, and probably a few more I'm forgetting I would go crazy. Have most saved in my phone for just in case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying out Chrome now and I like it, but I think Firefox still has the edge. Safari is still a step behind in terms of compatibility- but its the fastest and it looks better. I think the next version will have it at the same level as FF. OmniWeb is pretty decent as well.

IE I gave up on years ago.

Firefox... although every once in a while a compatibility issue bugs the crap out of me

Chrome, with Firefox as a backup.

I have to use them all. Being a web developer guy I need to have all browsers available and multiple versions of each if I can as well.

However I generally use chrome for surfing, and I usually use IE to develop with because if it works in IE most of the time it will work in everything else.

Side note: IE6 must die. Lol

Tappin to the oldies

IE for me.

Firefox since about 2002. Love that stuff. I tried the others, but just kept coming back to Firefox.

Noticing something in the Beta that has existed for a while in FF. SLOW START TIMES! You would think they would fix that. Or maybe it is just my laptop...

IE mostly...chrome as my back up when IE is too slow.

just loaded FF to my other laptop. I like it much better then IE already. its seems faster.

IE at work for me. Used to use Safari exclusively at home, but the 5.0 release for windows was the beginning of the end. Running Chrome now, although I have IE and Safari as backups. Really impressed with Chrome so far.

Anyone find that Safari is very bad viewing wise for THP? When I try to look at it through Safari the page is super small and all of the thread titles are cut off due to lack of space. I just didn't find it organized very well.

Friends dont let friends use IE. So please stop. Ive been using FF for a long time but just switched over to Chrome. I like how all I have to do is log into my google account and all my Chromes look sync up and look exactly the same. I bet Overton uses Chrome.

Firefox is what is on the computer it is what I use.

Downloading Chrome is I write this. Time to try something new.

Chrome is awesome for twitter, for those of you that like to tweet. And like I said, if you use multiple computers, like I do, theyre all synced , love that.

Chrome unless I absolutely have to use something else.

Firefox is getting so slow now a days I think I am going to DL chrome right now.

Safari works great for me

Not overly impressed with Chrome. I think I'll stick with IE.

Not overly impressed with Chrome. I think I'll stick with IE.

You may try switching to a different Theme on Chrome , the Stock look is rather bland . I found a theme I like looking at and use it more often .

At home, I use Firefox almost exclusively unless I run into something it doesn't like.

At work, purely IE8. Gotta love corporate IT policies. At least they finally upgraded us from IE6 last fall....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back