The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so did I. I don't think GC would be the appropriate company to be around for some reason.

No, it would be a mess because they would get every WITB wrong for all the players there.

No, it would be a mess because they would get every WITB wrong for all the players there.

Not to mention how rediculously hard Pro tracer would be... the line would just start dead left and wouldn't even be on the screen by the time it left the club face.

"Alright were gonna protrace coolbreeze's shot here"

"WHOOAAAA, that's a Banana"

"Sorry folks the shot was so far left, we lost the line."

Not to mention how rediculously hard Pro tracer would be... the line would just start dead left and wouldn't even be on the screen by the time it left the club face.

"Alright were gonna protrace coolbreeze's shot here"

"WHOOAAAA, that's a Banana"

"Sorry folks the shot was so far left, we lost the line."

Man that would be the best protracer ever! If they can do Bubba then they could do anyone.

O ye of little faith.

While you keyboard jockeys are running up your post counts, I'm out hammering away at my game.

O ye of little faith.

While you keyboard jockeys are running up your post counts, I'm out hammering away at my game.

Ohh.. that one was actually really good. Never though about actually swinging a club. Instead of posting here.

I think he's getting nervous TC, he's over hiding at WRX for now.

Whoa just saw this, Dent is coming hard today, stepped out of the office for a meeting and some chipping and putting and you bring WRX into this? Take your scratch wedges and go play in the snow.

Whoa just saw this, Dent is coming hard today, stepped out of the office for a meeting and some chipping and putting and you bring WRX into this? Take your scratch wedges and go play in the snow.

Scratch Wedges with Hardstepped 9 Iron KBS tour shafts in them thank you very much. Blue Paintfill btw.

Went to my practice facility at dawn yesterday morning...the snow was mostly gone on the short course so I though I'd get in some short game practice. It felt great to be practicing...though it was a bit "damp". A couple of hours later the politely chased me off and told me it wouldn't be ready until the end of the week. That's okay, got some good practice in. :)

Went to my practice facility at dawn yesterday morning...the snow was mostly gone on the short course so I though I'd get in some short game practice. It felt great to be practicing...though it was a bit "damp". A couple of hours later the politely chased me off and told me it wouldn't be ready until the end of the week. That's okay, got some good practice in. :)

Really confused....Is this somehow about the Morgan Cup Sound Off?

Really confused....Is this somehow about the Morgan Cup Sound Off?
I saw the response coolbreeze had about dent chipping and putting...feel free to delete the post JB. My apologies.

I think he's getting nervous TC, he's over hiding at WRX for now.

you scared the THP out of him!

O ye of little faith.

Ohh.. that one was actually really good. Never though about actually swinging a club. Instead of posting here.

You guys are cracking me up with this. Tell 'em Biggsy!

you just copied and pasted this into 4 different threads :deadhorse:

At least it was only four threads instead of 124 threads.

Captain TC back with some more sounding off.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Not Captain Biggsy! Earth to Captain Biggsy! When I said Performance over Paint I didn't mean invisible paint.

With all due respect...and I do mean with ALL due respect. Where is the pressure in teeing off with nobody around you? Off what appears to be a gravel road. And did you pull that tee shot?

With all due respect...and I do mean with ALL due respect. Where is the pressure in teeing off with nobody around you? Off what appears to be a gravel road. And did you pull that tee shot?

Hey, go back to your golf dome Two Gloves! No I played a cut off the tee. Start it off at those tall pines on the right and cut her back around.

Sure am glad that every video I put up gets broken down like this. Perhaps biggsy is smarter by just laying his ball near the green like he does.

It kind of looks like a 100m dash track :D the way the "road" curves around near the trees.

It kind of looks like a 100m dash track :D

Good lord, it's DORMANT BERMUDA GRASS. Why is it that the clowns from snowed in areas are so critical?

Oh and TC:

I eat raw eggs mixed with preassure.

You spelled pressure like a pale, snow encrusted Canadian Dent, lol

Good lord, it's DORMANT BERMUDA GRASS. Why is it that the clowns from snowed in areas are so critical?

Yeah we are critical. But we need to love through others golf games for now.

It is raining hard here now so maybe that will take away the snow. Here's hoping

Tappin to the oldies

Hey, go back to your golf dome Two Gloves! No I played a cut off the tee. Start it off at those tall pines on the right and cut her back around.

Sure am glad that every video I put up gets broken down like this. Perhaps biggsy is smarter by just laying his ball near the green like he does.
I assumed you hit a cut, I saw the ball start out toward the right and I know you're too good to hit it right into those trees. I liked the video dude, just giving you a hard time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back