Never Compromise Gambler Vs. Scotty

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Hey JB and anyone else who owns or has tried the new Never Compromise putters...how do you think they compare to a Scotty? I love my Scotty and I honestly feel they are worth the money because of the feel...but I am impressed by the new NC putters and I am curious how they stack up to the feel of a Scotty

Moved to Flatstick talk.

I have both. I play the Never Compromise. I think you may want to check out the Never Compromise Demo Day thread from the THP Outing last year. THPers were the first amateurs in the world to get to try out the Gamblers and they will be able to offer more feedback.

Thanks they sound great. Sorry I posted in the wrong forum there is so much stuff on here I haven't even discovered yet I'm still trying to find my way around. Every time I click on something there is something else interesting to read about! I'm having the time of my life in here though!

No worries, we have some good mods that are here to assist.

Is there a link someone could provide me with to help find the reviews of the NC putters. I am having a hard time finding it. Thanks in advance

Are the Gamblers availible in stores?

Are the Gamblers availible in stores?

Not yet. But the Limited Edition putters will hit select retailers in small batches very soon.

Back