What would you remove from the golf course

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
So what would you remove from the golf course? Water hazard, bunkers, out of bounds, trees, you get the point. For me it would be green side bunkers I hate them. I have trouble getting out when close to the green put one in the fairway and I look like a tour player.

Carts, they slow everything down

OB, if you could find it, you could hit it.

Absolutely nothing!!!! I love the challenge all the hazards provide. Sure they can be a pain some days but hey .... thats why we love this game!!!!

Women
Walkers
Men over the age of 40
Men under the age of 35
Jeans
Tee shirts
Stand Bags
the color khaki
Good golfers (better than me)
Bad Golfers (worse than me)
And of course anything else that bothers me that day. :alien:

Good question,

I think I'd take out elevated greens to be honest. I can't hit those worth a darn. A couple holes at my course the approach is from around 195-210 out with an elevated green. I hate em.

Everything and anyone rep'ing Cobra.

I think they should take out the really thick roughs. I have a local course that you can loose a ball 2 ft of the fairway. It should not take 5 mins to find a ball within 5 ft of the fairway.

Obnoxious golfers. Mostly people who come on without learning enough about the etiquette of golf.

(I am aware that sometimes, I could be that guy, but I am trying).

I cant speak for every course but this applys to my home course. I would remove a small section of parking lot that is located about ten feet from the right side of the first tee box. The reason being is that typically you have to deal with multiple people showing up/leaving the course and socializing in the parking lot while you are trying to hit arguabley one of the more important shots of your round.

Trees in the fairway. Not on the sides or in the crook of a dogleg. I am talking about tress in the middle of the fairway. I don't like those.

Edit to add: seagulls that crap all over the green. I don't like that either.

Last edited:
Everything and anyone rep'ing Cobra.

Dang dude cmon its just one club and I dont even hit it that much lol.

Canadian Geese, shouldn't the Canadians be taking these flying vermin back by now...

Dang dude cmon its just one club and I dont even hit it that much lol.

hahaha, my post was meant for Ole Gray, he's our in house Cobra staffer :alien:

OB, if you could find it, you could hit it.

True that, I have an OB at my home course on the 9th hole that is just behind the green because there is the range there, but hardly anyone hits it that far down the range. The worst is that it's a par 5 and if you go for it in two and overshoot your OB. You can easily find your ball and have a clear shot to the green but your still OB.

Canadian Geese, shouldn't the Canadians be taking these flying vermin back by now...

Bahahahahahahah!!!!! Yes they are slowly working their way home now!!!! lol

+2 along with their cold winter weather!

t-shirts
jeans
ugly cart girls
half the trees on golf courses here in the NE
protected habitats

LOL seriously, their angry little suckers to. Always getting up in your junk and hissing.

Trees in the fairway. Not on the sides or in the crook of a dogleg. I am talking about tress in the middle of the fairway. I don't like those.

Edit to add: seagulls that crap all over the green. I don't like that either.

Agree with the trees in the fairway. We have trees in the middle of the 18th here at local course. You have to decide off the tee box whether you want to go right or left of them. You're not going over them.

Bahahahahahahah!!!!! Yes they are slowly working their way home now!!!! lol

The ones in New Jersey never leave, and the ones that are really from Canada seem to winter in New Jersey

I would remove the holes from the greens, just to screw with people.

Back