New from Central NJ

jlukes

Reaction score
Well I finally took the plunge. Played varsity golf in high school, but didn't get to play as much in college. After college came the real world, and while I got to golf more, I was still not golfing enough to get back to my "competitive" scores from my HS days.

Well, I'm almost 27 now, and in the past 8 months I've gotten engaged and my fiance and I closed on our first house last month. Now it's time to relax a bit and get back to golfing. I have lurked on these forums for awhile, but it was finally time to join and hopefully give back to the community that has provided me with so much insight over the past few years.

Sprained my shoulder last spring, but didn't get in the way of my golf game as I started to get back my swing (probably because I was swinging easier). I finished the year with slightly over an 8 handicap and played some of best golf of my life in the fall.

Hoping to keep the positive momentum this spring as the county we moved to has some great public courses. Thanks in advance for all of the advice I will be getting now that I am a member!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Glad your here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Nice introduction.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Hope your shoulder is doing well.

Welcome to THP. Hope your shoulder is doing well.

Thanks man. Range of motion is almost 100% back and I've been pain free for about 5 months now (after being limited for about 6 months). Thankfully it was mainly my throwing motion and lifting/pulling ability that was affected. Like I said, I think it actually helped my swing as it was my right shoulder -- definitely was a constant reminder to use my hims and keep my arms relaxed throughout my swing.

Welcome to THP! Glad you signed up!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome Jlukes from a fellow BBI'er (RH). If you have no idea what I'm talking about - just ignore it. Maybe I'll see you out on the courses this year. I am from Burlington which is about 30-45 minutes from mercer county. Where do you normally play?

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP and enjoy yourself !

Welcome to the site!

Back