What would you remove from the golf course

hahaha, my post was meant for Ole Gray, he's our in house Cobra staffer :alien:

Yeah Ive noticed he is a hardcore Cobra guy.

The ones in New Jersey never leave, and the ones that are really from Canada seem to winter in New Jersey

Well i have a truck load of boats heading down to New York in a couple weeks so maybe we can swing by Jersey and bring em all home for ya ...lolol

The ugly cart girl thing usually works itself out pretty quickly, they don't make any money and quit....

The fringe, People wearing jeans, people wearing tee shirts, and the arrogant snobby golfers.

"That" guy, tee boxes (we should be able to tee it up wherever), greens and cart fees, gas carts, $8 red bull, rain.

Deep rough. I don't mind the challenge, but I shouldn't have to spend 5 minutes looking for it.

Take it all away and let me just play flogton, thats mans golf there.

People who wont repair ball marks on the green or divots in the fairway.

White stakes
Waste bunkers...at least use better sand
Annoying threesomes that repeatedly hit into you
Ball eating palm trees
Pine needles
Greenside sprinkler heads
Dual greens

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Iron covers (and people that use them)
Range Finders
Golf Carts (except for the beverage cart)
Mulligans
Breakfast balls (get to the course and warm up)
Gimmies
Breaks at the turn

Slow players.

Iron covers (and people that use them)
Range Finders
Golf Carts (except for the beverage cart)
Mulligans
Breakfast balls (get to the course and warm up)
Gimmies
Breaks at the turn
You sir, must be a serious golfer. :D

Little plastic outhouses for washrooms. Seriously, any course that has those needs a serious upgrade. My course has pretty nice washrooms on the course on holes 4,7 and 15. And are always kept super clean. I never need to really use them but courses need good on course washrooms.

Another vote for somehow keeping Canadian geese in their own country.

A couple willow trees at my home course. Hell, all willow trees everywhere. If not maple trees, the stupid helicopters they drop. The mowers grind them up pretty quick, but they're still a hassle.

The old fart with the 17 'cap that could hit his drives 240 but got to tee off 30 yards in front of me and parred the first five holes when he got a stroke from me on four of them and beat me 5 and 4 in the President's Cup at my club. LOL. I kid, he's a great guy, but absolutely pounded me into the ground that day.

Kevin

Little plastic outhouses for washrooms. Seriously, any course that has those needs a serious upgrade. My course has pretty nice washrooms on the course on holes 4,7 and 15. And are always kept super clean. I never need to really use them but courses need good on course washrooms.

Better to have them, then to have nothing at all. But I agree with you

1. people
2. greens fees
3. divots/ball marks
4. leaves
5. gumballs
6. trash
7. mud

Jeans - There are a few regulars at my local course who wear jeans and it tilts me to no end.
Walkers on weekends - Save your walking for the weekdays when it isn't as busy.
Slow Greens - Mow and roll those damn things!

Back