Finally, a place I can play every week.

Great to hear aggro, congrats buddy. Your game will be smokin in no time.

That's great aggro! You have got some good parents.

That's great aggro! You have got some good parents.

They are great. They can't stand golf, but they are finally realising that it is not some phase I am going through. I truly love it, everything about it.

Thats great. how are the practice facilities? hope they have a range with all you can hit golf balls. thats worth a lot in itself.

I think for a game like golf a big ground with all peace is required. What say?
I dont know. But it should not be perhaps the place like cricket or hockey games.

Awesome Aggro. I played some of my most memorable rounds on my 9 hole muni. I can't wait to hear your progress.

I hope they don't try to work you too hard. My parents got caught up in the work thing that I didn't get much time to play, until I explained to them that what's the point of the membership they just bought me when I'm not getting the chance to fully utilize it.

From the iPhone.

Glad to hear this, aggro. Hope you have a great summer bud.

Awesome Aggro. I played some of my most memorable rounds on my 9 hole muni. I can't wait to hear your progress.

I hope they don't try to work you too hard. My parents got caught up in the work thing that I didn't get much time to play, until I explained to them that what's the point of the membership they just bought me when I'm not getting the chance to fully utilize it.

From the iPhone.

I don't think it will be too bad. I will have to put in some extra hours on the farm gardening, clearing land, cleaning, ect.

Congrats on your new membership! I will be waiting to hear about the rounds you play there.

Well guys, I went to the club's accountants today and got an application. We need two sponsors that have been there for 10 years. It is gonna take a little searching, but I know we can find a few.

After that, it will be brought up at the next board meeting. This is not till the second Tuesday in April.

Assuming we can find a few sponsors, and our application is not denied, I will start playing almost immediately after said board meeting.

Well guys, I went to the club's accountants today and got an application. We need two sponsors that have been there for 10 years. It is gonna take a little searching, but I know we can find a few.

After that, it will be brought up at the next board meeting. This is not till the second Tuesday in April.

Assuming we can find a few sponsors, and our application is not denied, I will start playing almost immediately after said board meeting.

It sucks having to climb through hoops but can't wait to hear te approval Aggro!

From the iPhone.

How are you going to find sponsors? Just go to the course and ask random members?

How are you going to find sponsors? Just go to the course and ask random members?

Lol. No. My Great Uncle owns a popular local eatery, and he knows some folks.

I hope everything goes smoothly so you can start playing there ASAP!

Congrats aggro! You will have some of the best rounds of your life there!

Congrats dude, I bet you will have a blast playing so often

Alright boys, this thing is looking in the bag. We have found two sponsors in VERY good standing, both have been there well over the required time. The price turns out to be 65 a month, not 75, so that is really nice. I have to pay for a cart each round, if I choose, but if I can get some decent shoes, I will walk a lot.

Do you have to pay to walk? Id be walking everytime bro. If youre still worried about losing weight the pounds would shed off. I lose like 10 pounds every year when golf season starts. To be honest, I almost dislike playing in a cart.
Alright boys, this thing is looking in the bag. We have found two sponsors in VERY good standing, both have been there well over the required time. The price turns out to be 65 a month, not 75, so that is really nice. I have to pay for a cart each round, if I choose, but if I can get some decent shoes, I will walk a lot.

Do you have to pay to walk? Id be walking everytime bro. If youre still worried about losing weight the pounds would shed off. I lose like 10 pounds every year when golf season starts. To be honest, I almost dislike playing in a cart.

Walking will be free for me. THe course is cart path only anyway, so I will probably only ride if I am playing with a non-walker.

100% with you. I only play cart golf when the course is a cart only course.

I can't believe you just asked that.

edit: Think about it. Membership means play for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Youve never heard of a discount membership? You pay a bunch at the start and only have to pay like 5 or 10 bucks per green fee.

Nah, that isn't how this is. This is just a normal membership, where I pay no greens fees.

Walking is a helluva lot better for getting good when you first start. It allows more time for inflection and I swear having to chase down bad shots makes you try to hit better ones at least subconsciously if not consciously. Are you set for clubs now? If not what are you missing/needing? Last I saw you were thinking of a new shaft for your driver.........

I grew up on a 9 hole course and it was a great place to learn the game. Plus the members may be able to help you out in differing ways, mentor, open doors, etc. Never underestimate the advice of the wise old fella who says little but knows a lot.

Back