Bama and his Trip to Seemore

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
Moved to Flatstick section

sweet Bama!! Have fun today!

Have fun today and that is dedication to drive from Huntsville to Cool Springs for lessons.

@bama Your thread title should have been "Bama and his trip to see more at Seemore"!!!

haha. Man I'm jealous. Please take pictures!!

Hope you have a great time Bama! I'd love to take a trip and see their facility, I've heard nothing but great things about it and the SeeMore professionals!

Seemore Visit

Arrived about 10 minutes prior to my appointment. John Higgins met me and we got started.
We talked a little bit about my putting game (non existent) and expectations..(better putting)

I told John I was a blank slate and he could have at....

He took a look at my normal putting stance, putting stroke, alignment, and posture.
He asked if I wanted him to try and fit a putter to my stance or if i wanted the whole enchilada...
(new posture, stroke and putter all in one).
I opted for the latter...(If you're going to go the Seemore route, might as well go in 100%

he turned on the laser and had me putt from 4', 8, and 15' with 5 different putters.
The Seemore stroke is a very upright stroke with a sound reasoning as to why....
It felt a little odd at first but I adapted quickly....

He was very thorough and answered all my neophyte questions.

When all was said and done, I had ordered a brand new LH, 34", standard lie, Seemore Si1 putter.
For some reason, I was stroking and aligning the putters that had an alignment marking that was NOT on the top....

John then took me around and showed me the warehouse and assembly area.

Really a nice group of people. Enjoy the pics....
Bama

P1000858_DCE.jpg
P1000853_DCE.jpg

P1000856_DCE.jpg
P1000857_DCE.jpg

P1000854_DCE.jpg

Last edited:
Bama-

How tall are you for the 34" putter?

Wow!! I can see how it would be impossible to leave empty handed, nice purchase bama.

Gongrats on the new stick. Sounds like a nice experience. I agree if your gonna do it you may as well do it full throttle.

Fantastic pics Bama, and a great putter you walked out of there with. I think you'll enjoy that Si1 a lot. That putter itself has made me a better putter.

Congrats Bama...I want to get up there so badly for a fitting and a new stick.

Congrats on the new putter Bama! I have really enjoyed both of my Seemore putters.

Bama thats just awesome, the chance to be fit by an oem at their HQ! Nice pics and report!!! Hope the new putter becomes a great weapon for you.

Nice trip and purchase

Great stuff bama!! What a cool experience! Thanks for sharing, hope that new putter brings you low scores!

Fantastic pics Bama, and a great putter you walked out of there with. I think you'll enjoy that Si1 a lot. That putter itself has made me a better putter.

Dude...I just went and looked up your Seemore thread....i had no clue you got an Si1 as well...

What are the odds that both of us would get LH, Si1's and never had rolled a center shafted putter before.....??? Amazing....

I sure hope I make the top 14 in a week....Be good to see two lefties rolling Seemores.....

Congrats Bama. Time to update the signature!

wothout further ado.......

wothout further ado.......

Cant wait to try her out....

P1000862_DCE.jpg
P1000863_DCE.jpg

P1000864_DCE.jpg
P1000865_DCE.jpg

P1000866_DCE.jpg
P1000868_DCE.jpg

P1000869_DCE.jpg
P1000870_DCE.jpg

P1000875_DCE.jpg

Very nice Bama! I think that's the same RST grip I just ordered for my M1. Is it midsized?

Very nice! Great pic's as well.

Love that headcover! Looking forward to hearing how it works on the course for you

Back