Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

Favorites

Favorites

Anthony Kim and Sergio Garcia

PGA: Weir (Go Canada), Phil, Camillo
LPGA: Gulbis, Creamer, Wie (yeah so what)
Champions: Freddie, Watson, Funk

Wie is the BF's fav. LPGA player...me, I don't care for her!

PGA: Anthony Kim, Steve Stricker, Zach Johnson
LPGA: Paula Creamer, Jennifer Rosales, Christina Kim, Stacy P.
Champions: Fred Couples, Bernhard Langer, Peter Jacobson

PGA: Anthony Kim, Sergio, Poulter
LPGA: Gulbis and Wie
Champions: Watson, Couples

Talk about an easy layup!

There's Tiger...and then there's everyone else.

-JP

Tiger, Ian Poulter, Bubba Watson, Paula Creamer and Jack Spradlin

Tiger, Rory, Phil, Stricker, and Glover

Kenny Perry, J.B. Holmes, Boo Weekley, Anthony Kim

Toms
Couples
Mi Hyun Kim

Adam Scott, Boo Weekley, John Daly, Rickie Fowler, Tom Watson, J.B. Holmes, Rory McIlroy, Tiger.

I would have to say:

Tiger
Stricker
Phil
Ricky Fowler

Champions Tour:
Bernhard Langer
Freddie Couples

Hmmm...

PGA: Adam Scott - Hope he starts playing more consistently
LPGA: Michelle Wie - I like her new 'tude
Champions: Bernhard Langer - likeable German midge
Euro: Miguel Angel Jiminez - This guy lives the life... premium stogies, yachts, world-class golf tournaments...

Daly is my fav player, before the flames start, because he got me into golf. the pga in 86 was the first tourny i ever watched and he got me wanting to play. however being KY boy Kenny Perry is who I root the hardest.

LPGA- of course Gulbis and Creamer and now Mallory Blackwelder (UK grad)

t

Daly is my fav player, before the flames start, because he got me into golf. the pga in 86 was the first tourny i ever watched and he got me wanting to play. however being KY boy Kenny Perry is who I root the hardest.

LPGA- of course Gulbis and Creamer and now Mallory Blackwelder (UK grad)

t

You mean in '91?

Ryan Moore- I love his style and I like his swing, even if it is somewhat odd looking.

PGA- Phil Mickelson. Never boring. Swashbuckler on the course as he makes golf an action movie.
Champions-Fred Couples.Watching that swing is a treat. Tempo, Tempo. Tom Watson-he is a machine. Love his pace of play.
LPGA-Natalie Gulbis. Gorgeous. Yes I know its about the golf but she is nice too.

Phil, Rory and Furyk
Wie
Watson

Thought I would give this thread a little bump so we can here the opinions of some of our new members.

Current-- Stewart Cink / Rickie Fowler/ AK
Past- Boom-Boom

On the senior circute: I lke my home town guy Freddie Couples
and on the PGA: I will stay a homie and route for Ryan Moore
Any guy who can get on the tour learning to play up here with half the year hitting out of swamp is ok by me.

PGA; Bubba Watson, Fowler, GMAC; Dustin Johnson;
Champions; Freddy Couples
LPGA; Don't watch it.

Matt Kuchar, and I'm really surprised he hasn't been mentioned more. Great guy who hits great shots, probably the best American player right now.

I also like Phil and Furyk.

Matt Kuchar, and I'm really surprised he hasn't been mentioned more. Great guy who hits great shots, probably the best American player right now.

I also like Phil and Furyk.

I agree I like Kuchar but forgot about him. Too many good players to like now days.

I like Phil Mickelson! He has overcome so much advercity and still shines! He's a model citizen and golf idol on and off the course!!

Back