TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Well, I am an amateur golfer, so I don't know if my input would help or not. I have never been fitted for clubs nor have I had a lesson. But I do love TM products to the core! If anything I could tell how they would be different from my current TM set. I will do my best to give as much feedback as possible if I am chosen. And thank you THP and TM for doing something so special for all of your members and fans.

1. What is your handicap? GHIN 11.4
2. What are your current hybrids? Don't have any
3. What are your current FW woods? TM R7 3 & 5
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Have regular but golf galaxy told me I need stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think the white looks amazing! With the always classic TM "T" to help with the center of the head location. In my opinion it would definitely help a person focus on where the club and the ball meet. I definitly like finish of the club! It is in a class of it's own, just like the mona lisa!!

only 2600 views today JB!

Skim alert:

How many testers will there be? Didnt see one earlier when i read this - and being its over 11 pages already and im passing out figured id ask real quick!

Thanks TaylorMade its nice to see a company that really gets how good for marketing a site like THP is.

CG - JB said 10-15 and that they would be chosen/rather quickly.

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? - TaylorMade Rescue 3
3. What are your current FW woods?- TaylorMade R9 4W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- Love it already have r11 driver and corza ghost putter.

1. What is your handicap? 18.4 (3/2/11)
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams Super Black 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike Dymo 3W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I think it is huge leap forward in aesthetic technology, we've seen the use of new materials to increase performance in the past. However, TaylorMade has shown commitment to developing a full line focused on visual performance enhancers as well with their 2011 line-up.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

1. What is your handicap? 5-6
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade 09 Rescue TP 17* and Nickent 3DX 21.5*
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 906 F2 13*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Honestly, it's better than I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be distracting, but it's not distracting at all. In the end, as long as the club performs.

1.2 USGA handicap, Adams A7 hybrid, Cleveland XLS 3 wood, Adams BTY 5 wood, Stiff or X stiff, I like the white, and Im playing (testing) the R11 Driver. Thanks for the opportunity guys!!

1. What is your handicap? 5.5
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams pro black 21* and TM dual Rescue 25*
3. What are your current FW woods? TM r9
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I love it!!!

Thanks for the opportunity, another great thing you all are doing!!!

1. What is your handicap? 23.3
2. What are your current hybrids? Titleist 585 H
3. What are your current FW woods? none
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I like the look of it from what I've seen on TV.

1. What is your handicap? 21.x
2. What are your current hybrids? Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 4H
3. What are your current FW woods? 2009 Cleveland Launcher 17* 3W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Reg flex in the 4H, and stiff in the 3W. Both stock shafts.
5. What do you think of the white? Love the look of the white inside the stores. Have not seen one outside yet, but I can only imagine the glare reduction.

This is another great opportunity from THP and TM. Is it wrong that I almost (not really) get happy when I duff a tee shot? I really enjoy both my 3W and 4H. The distance and control of each has been great. I'd love to be able to test out some other, newer, equipment.

THP is really spoiling us with all these testings / giveaways:

1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Sasquatch
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike Sasquatch 2
5. What do you think of the white? I like the way the dark face frames the ball and could help with alignment issues.

Thanks THP and TM for another unreal opportunity to get the clubs into the hand of willing forum members!
1. What is your handicap? 8
2. What are your current hybrids? I only have 1, it is a Nickent 3dx 3 Hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? Again only 1, it is a Nike SQ 4w 17*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff or X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Big fan! I love that they are doing something different. Having held one at the store I love the look, just haven't hit one yet!

As a side note, my 4w is the oldest club in the bag, and is due to be replaced soon, I almost pulled the trigger on a SF 3w last year, but think a 4w better suits my game at the moment.

Thanks for the testing opportunity THP! My answers are below:
1. What is your handicap? 10.4
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade Rescue 09 TP 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R9 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff (Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki 73 in the fairway wood, Fujikura F1 80 Hb in the hybrid)
5. What do you think of the white? I haven't seen it in a club yet except for my current putter, but I'd be interested to try it out to see if it helps with alignment.

1. What is your handicap? 15.5

2. What are your current hybrids? Cobra Baffler 16 degree & 20 degree

3. What are your current FW woods? None. This club would have to win me back over to the FWs

5. What do you think of the white? Not really sure at this point. I would have to game a white club to see if it really works for me.

I want to test the Taylormade rescue and woods

1. What is your handicap? 12
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Rescue Mid circa 2002?
3. What are your current FW woods? KZG CH-1 15* and Adams GT 18*, both pre-2003
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff in woods if graphite
5. What do you think of the white? Not a fan on paper, not sure what I'd think on the course. I've always liked black heads. I would certainly be curious to see if I could get used to the different color. But I'm definitely in the market for new woods/hybrids and like the adjustability factor in these. They go nicely with all my other TM equipment, too, ha.

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland DST Launcher 3i & 4i
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra F-Speed 3 Wood
5. What do you think of the white? Extremely interested in testing out the white "technology" - the R11 driver is right at the top of my "Drivers to Test" list for 2011.

1. What is your handicap? 18.0 and dropping
2. What are your current hybrids? FT-IZ 4 and 5 (looking to get a 3 soon)
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 3wd
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I really enjoy the white color. I currently play the r9 supertri and have hit the r11 several times. If my driver was more than 3 months old I would probably make the switch. Would look great with my white fubuki alpha shaft and white lamkin 3 GEN grips. TOTAL WHITEOUT!!

THP does it again....
1. What is your handicap? - Present handicap is 8
2. What are your current hybrids? - I don't own a hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? - TaylorMade TP R7
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff Shaft
5. What do you think of the white? - I presently hit the R7 SuperQuad and love it... Which is in complete contrast to the white. I think it looks nice but to me that is only 1/3 of the battle.

Just picked up my new TM Burner SF 2.0 driver yesterday.
1. What is your handicap? 28
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Burner
3. What are your current FW woods? TM Burner
5. What do you think of the white? Love it.

1. What is your handicap? 13
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Hibore 19* 2i
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland Hibore XLS 15* 3W
5. What do you think of the white? interesting concept. I like the white head with black face contrast. Haven't hit one yet, so hard to say.

TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

1. What is your handicap? 11.5
2. What are your current hybrids? None - need some though
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade R9
5. What do you think of the white? The white is awesome. I really love it.

1. What is your handicap?: 20
2. What are your current hybrids?: Adams A4 19* Taylormade Raylor 22*
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland HiBore 3w 15*
5. What do you think of the white? I think it is an interesting concept. It seems that the current trend in golf improvement is all about visibility. White crowns and yellow balls are all claiming that vision and seeing things better is going to help your game. I do like the idea of having clubs that I can take to a P. Diddy white party though.

1. What is your handicap? 9.6
2. What are your current hybrids? TaylorMade Dual Rescue
3. What are your current FW woods? TayloreMade R9
5. What do you think of the white? Depends on how dirty the club can get. If the white is easily cleanable then it can be a great looking club. The look of the R11 drivers is very enticing and really stands out when you address the ball.

It is unbelievable how many great giveaways/tests you guys run.

1. What is your handicap? 20
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ Mach Speed
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G-15
5. What do you think of the white? It looks awesome, but i have not stood over it yet, so that would be the real test for me.

Back