Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

I mainly watch the PGA and being a lefty I have to root for phil and bubba. Bubba who I actually have always liked and am glad he's finally coming out as a star, another guy I love is Rickie Fowler. Not only his style but his age is what makes me watch him, be a soon to be 20 year old I love knowing I can be there some day if I were hard enough.

I like Anthony Kim cause he had swagger for a little guy...
Ricky Fowler for his attire and he his it a ton. Became a fan after the Ryder Cup...
Phil MIckelson because I love his short game...

Sent from my EVO using TapaTalk

I would say Phil, Freddie and the guys from Ireland are my favorites on the regular tour, Petterson, Creamer and Pressel on the LPGA and Tom Watson, Cook and Jim Thorpe on the Champions tour.

I like so many golfers. I guess Phil, IJP, DJ, Kuch, and Bubba are my favorites. All time fav is Freddie. Hope to see him this year in the SAS

Bubba, Kuch & The Big Easy on PGA.
Seniors are Freddy, Watson & Hass.
Ladies are Creamer, Susanne P & Julie I.

PGA: Mickelson, Watson, Kucher, Stricker, Love
Champions:Couples, Watson
LPGA: Creamer, Wie, Pressel

Tiger : He's the one who made the game cool for the my generation,
Phil: Love the way he plays the game
Kaymer: Only recently, but I just love watching him play, he's the definition of cool

I would have to say Bubba Watson first and then Fowler next. I used to like Rory till he started letting his mouth get in the way of his game.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not from the United States. In this country, your question is offensive. Colored is a derogatory term, and why in the world would you separate "favorite" golfers by the color of their skin?

Who are you talking to? I don't see anything about "color" in this thread.

Adam Scott
Alexander Noren

My current PGA favorite players are:
Bubba Watson
Rickie Fowler
and when he is playing
Ryo Ishikawa

Adam Scott
Alexander Noren

Nice choice, now - how about B? :D

Obviously I've got my man crush on Miguel. Dude is just the business.

But then I also like fellow Wilson Staffer Paddy. Always seems to take whatever comes in his stride, with a smile.

I've also managed to cultivate a liking for Phil and Bubba, amongst others.

My favorite golfer in the PGA is definitely Dustin Johnson, followed closely by Phil Mickelson and Martin Kaymer.

Steve Marino - fellow alum
Ryan Moore
Rickie Fowler
Miguel-Angel Jimenez
Angel Cabrera

I would have to say TW, fowler, poults, Brian Gay, Anthony Kim and Freddy couples would be my list.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jeff overton!

All time favorite is Fred Couples. Now that he's not playing as often I'd have go to with David Duval, Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson in no particular order.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not from the United States. In this country, your question is offensive. Colored is a derogatory term, and why in the world would you separate "favorite" golfers by the color of their skin?

Wow where did this come from. Anyways, props must be given to the late great Payne Stewart. I always liked Tiger so I'm not gonna dump him just cause he loves the ladies lol. Also a big DJ fan and Boom Boom is the definition of smooth. As for the ladies I like Morgan Pressell and Brittany Lincicome

what the hell are you talking about?? What an insightful first post, but frankly I fined it uncalled for

Tiger, GMAC, Bubba, Freddie, Watson

BOO Weekley. Then Probably Jerry Kelly, Ryan Palmer and Bubba. They all have great attitudes.

Bubba right now, I'm a lefty, and I look like him...maybe!

Back