Knet Golf-- Top Notch

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
I ordered 1 dozen each of Nike ONE Plat. and Black. They arrived today. THESE are B Grade? No way! I saw MAYBE three that I would grade as B. Most of them were absolutely pristine. Like, mint. Best, after coupon, 7 bucks a dozen, with 7 dollar shipping. Oh yeah, I will be buying from them again.

I have always been pleased with my Knet purchases. Hopefully, someday I won't be ordering as often. :D

I have always been pleased with my Knet purchases. Hopefully, someday I won't be ordering as often. :D
That's good to know. I may try the B330-RXS balls a try that were recommended. Thanks for the heads up Aggro. :)

That's good to know. I may try the B330-RXS balls a try that were recommended. Thanks for the heads up Aggro. :)

One thing to complain about- shipping is not to fast. It took a week, but it was coming from Canada. Trust me though, B grade is plenty good.

Knet supplied golf balls for the first THP Outing. Great company. I ordered a bunch of balls from them last year and was not disappointed.

I ordered 1 dozen each of Nike ONE Plat. and Black. They arrived today. THESE are B Grade? No way! I saw MAYBE three that I would grade as B. Most of them were absolutely pristine. Like, mint. Best, after coupon, 7 bucks a dozen, with 7 dollar shipping. Oh yeah, I will be buying from them again.

Thats great to know. I have been wanting to give them a try but did not know how good the B grade was. Ill give them a try sometime. Im also wondering what the difference is between the balls that you can get a Dicks and other places the say practice on them. are they B grade or have they been used?

thanks for the headsup. I have been looking at their site for a while now; good deals on the callaway I series. I cant get the refinish / recycled process figured out though. Seems like the refinish is more thorough, but I wonder about consistency.

thanks for the headsup. I have been looking at their site for a while now; good deals on the callaway I series. I cant get the refinish / recycled process figured out though. Seems like the refinish is more thorough, but I wonder about consistency.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just buy A or B grade. The only real deficiency I saw in most of them was a little tanning.

You want to be careful buying used golf balls like that. A lot of companies will pull them out of the water and either bleach the cover or paint them to make them look new. Nothing worse than hitting what seems to be a great shot and the ball just dies about halfway there. I'm not saying that this company does. I just know of one locally that used to come to the golf course I was a member at and retrieve balls out of the ponds and do the processes mentioned above and sell them as grade A. Could not believe it.

Back