Gas Prices: What are you paying?

3.99 today to fill up the government rig...it wasn't pretty.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

$1.349 a litre out here Dent

Over $5 a gallon and only going up. They expect us to hit $1.50 shortly

3.45 in central PA.

3.99 today to fill up the government rig...it wasn't pretty.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

3.99?? Good grief. What kind of vehicle were you filling up?

Im at 3.47 here in northern indiana. Hoping all this libya garbage ends soon so I can do more traveling for golf this spring /summer

I have a bad feeling that some day we will look at $5 or $6 a gallon gas as a bargain. I hope I'm wrong but......

Down to $3.41 now. Don't think it will go below $3.00 a gallon this year and that sucks.

$3.32 tonight in Independence, MO.

$3.39 here about an hour ago. Will probably go up again tomorrow morning.

4.29 in frisco... my friends are hating life hahaha

Yesterday morning gas was at $4.09, then on the way home yesterday evening it was at $4.15. How insane is that!?!? :banghead: It goes up 6 cents a day...that's just crazy...

You'd think that with gas prices as high as they are and continuing to climb that there'd be less people driving causing less traffic...haa haa haa, I can only dream :sad:

$3.69! i know it's know as high as a lot of you out there. But yes it's been going up 6-10 cents a day. Yesterday it was $3.59.

Payed $3.65 last night here in CT. So glad i'm driving a little car now. My brother has to put super (93) in his car...gotta be killing him.

Payed $3.65 last night here in CT. So glad i'm driving a little car now. My brother has to put super (93) in his car...gotta be killing him.

I have to as well, although there's not much supers around, I have to get the next grade which is premium (91) :sad: I put a quarter tank of gas in my car this morning, paid $30. It'll cost me over $100 for an empty tank...

Filled up today for $3.35, coming down.

its actually coming down where you are inky?

You guys won't believe this:

Gas for us Canadians is supposed to go up to $5.89 for us this weekend.

$3.47 on the Space Coast.

Well here in Vancouver BC the gas prices are currently $1.30 / litre which equals $4.88/ us gal. So I head across the border once a week and fills up in Blaine Washington. Today it was $3.79/gal. Simple math!!

Right now its $3.49.

3.69/g for premium at Costco tonight.

Gotta love speculators. In the burbs of Chicago it's $3.75 for 87, $3.99 for 92. Unless you have a car with forced induction, your car will handle 87 just fine.

It stayed the same price today as yeasterday.

Yeah. Speculators SUCK. There is plenty of supply for the demand.

Back