What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought me 13 UST Mamiya PC Tour white grips for $1.49 a piece and gonna grab about 20 more I think. Also have a 9.5* 9064LS RIP Gamma 60s on the way.

1099E3E6-A17C-4E9C-AF03-DE312177D243.jpg
8639050_9855775_trimmed.jpg

I just regripped my entire set with the UST Tour PC grips and love them. I bought 13 extra ones just for when I have to regrip again.

Just ordered a couple more pairs of Kentwool socks.

I just regripped my entire set with the UST Tour PC grips and love them. I bought 13 extra ones just for when I have to regrip again.

Can't beat that price for that quality of a grip. I hope the white wears well or I may have to grab a bunch of black just in case.

I replaced the shafts in my irons this off-season. I was playing the True Temper S300's in my Mizuno MP62's and switched to the Rifle Project-X 6.0's. I've been wanting to switch for some time now. Tired of a lazy ball flight with the TT's and wanted a more piercing trajectory.

Not calling you out or anything but I just contacted the company and they said it is only for the black. The white ones are 2.99

No problem. I'm a frequent flyer with DTG and a long time member at one of the forums they sponsor. They gave me the same price as the blacks. I'll gladly send you a copy of the invoice if you like? They also told me you called and gave them the info/my name about my post on this forum, it's OK though, DTG is a great place with great people.

I am in no way affiliated with the company other than being a return/satisfied customer.

No problem. I'm a frequent flyer with DTG and a long time member at one of the forums they sponsor. They gave me the same price as the blacks. I'll gladly send you a copy of the invoice if you like? They also told me you called and gave them the info/my name about my post on this forum, it's OK though, DTG is a great place with great people.

I am in no way affiliated with the company other than being a return/satisfied customer.

dear LBLack14, I do not see why you are getting all defensive. I do not care to see your invoice because you are obviously the only one getting that deal. so when you posted in this thread that you got the deal and that all someone would have to do is request the white. then I followed through to only find out that they will not do this. So, I nicely tried to let everyone else know not to waste their time because there were abviosuly some people excited about this. Is it bad that I gave them your name?

Well I got the black ones and loved them. How did this thread get all angry? Buying golf stuff is fun.

Well I got the black ones and loved them. How did this thread get all angry? Buying golf stuff is fun.

I am not angry at all, but I would like to know why LBlack got his panties in a wad

I am not angry at all, but I would like to know why LBlack got his panties in a wad

I know man, cooler heads always wear boxer briefs.

dear LBLack14, I do not see why you are getting all defensive. I do not care to see your invoice because you are obviously the only one getting that deal. so when you posted in this thread that you got the deal and that all someone would have to do is request the white. then I followed through to only find out that they will not do this. So, I nicely tried to let everyone else know not to waste their time because there were abviosuly some people excited about this. Is it bad that I gave them your name?

T, Naaah Man, it's all good. I didn't know myself about the limits when I bought them. They said the reason the price went back up was because the whites were in limited number now. They have over 1000 blacks in stock and only about 50 left of the whites. When you said "not calling you out", I took it as that's exactly what you did and I was just going to show you that I had no reason to lie is all.

That's fine you gave them my name, that way they know I'm spreading the word. No hard feelings here at all.

Coolbreeze, I'm having a blast!

Got to go hit balls, holla later, PEACE OUT!

T, Naaah Man, it's all good. I didn't know myself about the limits when I bought them. They said the reason the price went back up was because the whites were in limited number now. They have over 1000 blacks in stock and only about 50 left of the whites. When you said "not calling you out", I took it as that's exactly what you did and I was just going to show you that I had no reason to lie is all.

That's fine you gave them my name, that way they know I'm spreading the word. No hard feelings here at all.

Coolbreeze, I'm having a blast!

Got to go hit balls, holla later, PEACE OUT!

cool, well I really was not trying to call you out, I was trying to weaken the blow of you feeling like I was calling you a liar. Thanks for the reply!

Got a crazy good deal on a 63g Diamana Blueboard from Pirate95 on the site here. $90 shipped to Hawaii. It already has the tip for my R11 on it and has a B/W Golf Pride New Decade already on it, which just so happens to be the same grip that is on all of my clubs!!! I'm as happy as a kid in a discount candystore!

I bought a new Titleist 52* Vokey wedge to go with the 58 and 56 I have in my bag. I bought some shorts and some grips for my new wedges as well.

A dozen Bridgestone E6 balls and got free sunglasses with them (golfballs.com)

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of Khaki adidas 3 stripe shorts for $10 and a pair of Khaki 3 stripe pants for $16 from Marshalls. Wasn't looking for them but couldn't put them down once i saw the price. Have gotten some great adidas, Calloway and Polo golf deals at Marshalls.

I pulled the trigger on a Tour Striker. It arrived yesterday, but I still have snow on my yard. I'll have to wait a little while before I can start to use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back