The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen, if I am on the opposing team of a long baller the last thing I will be is scared. my par beats your bogey every day no matter where my second shot is from.

listen, if I am on the opposing team of a long baller the last thing I will be is scared. my par beats your bogey every day no matter where my second shot is from.

Ummmm. You get these?

Yeah, I did think about that. Well, if they do, then you're right, I may have to unleash the jack russell's on them, lol

Don't worry if I'm on your team we will intimidate them with our height, burlyness and scary man beards.

What if they end up on the same team? You would need like 3 dueys and 5 bamas to each...:act-up:

Yeah, I did think about that. Well, if they do, then you're right, I may have to unleash the jack russell's on them, lol

Oh, I see how it is, lol, but my winter work out included leaping over tall forum mods in a single bound. (Keep your jack russel to yourself TC, haha).

Oh, I see how it is, lol, but my winter work out included leaping over tall forum mods in a single bound. (Keep your jack russel to yourself TC, haha).

Someone tries to leap over me and they will be singing soprano for a while.

Someone tries to leap over me and they will be singing soprano for a while.

Ha, this is a sport man. Ill have my cup.

Man, I'm ready for the other participants to join in on this thing. It's gonna get fun.

If Overton gets in.... I'm so glad Callaway or TM will make him "look" good for atleast 3 days..... :D

Man, I'm ready for the other participants to join in on this thing. It's gonna get fun.

Just picture the trash talk... the best part, there will be plenty of time for it!

If Overton gets in.... I'm so glad Callaway or TM will make him "look" good for atleast 3 days..... :D

hahaha...wait....I dont look good now?

hahaha...wait....I dont look good now?

That red shirt you were wearing Sat or Sunday didn't do you any favors even if it was Under Armour. :act-up:

I can't wait to see who is going to make the teams up.... hopefully I will be one of them! Then what Callaway and TM decide to dress their players in!!!!

What if they end up on the same team? You would need like 3 dueys and 5 bamas to each...:act-up:

Grrrrrrr..Bark...Bark...

Seven days until Entry Day!!

This is getting really exciting! I can't wait to see who gets in.

I actually see Callaway and TaylorMade getting into this like the driver war they are having. Maybe not by words but more of fashion statement. I just thought about this and remember how the TM staff/fitting reps were wearing all white at PGA Show demo day. Pretty neat idea regardless. TM players will be in all white and Callaway in all black. But since this will in in Florida and August..... I'm hoping not all black for the Cally players!!

I actually see Callaway and TaylorMade getting into this like the driver war they are having. Maybe not by words but more of fashion statement. I thought about this how the TM guys were wearing all white at PGA Show demo day. Pretty neat idea regardless. TM players will be in all white and Callaway in all black. But since this will in in Florida and August..... I'm hoping not all black for the Cally players!!

I can wear whatever they tell me to as long as I get in. but, someone will feel bad getting beat by a guy in pink!

They will likely put me in red and white... jack russell colors, lol

Nope me either. I have no problem wearing whatever they tell me to. I don't think socks are under contract though.. :D

I think they'll have everyone stylin'...for those lucky enough to be involved, I think they'll likely be pleased with the clothes and accessories for either team.

Just think if one-t is on Biggsy's team. Uh oh. Brother vs. Brother.

Would work great for me, a garaunteed point for Team Hackers. Big brother doesn't lose to little brother that often.

I can't believe we're within a week...I'm already excited so I can't imagine how I'm going to cope this weekend and Monday during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back